Truth

"Baba why did you bring me back home? I have a lot of work to do" bondita asked as soon as they both entered the house

"Why did I bring you back home? You are seriously asking me this! Look at the time! I was so worried sick about you. You could have at least messaged me."

Her father said tensely

"I am sorry baba but it was an emergency and I was about to message you. Shotti!"

She replied pinching her throat

"You are not working there anymore" he directly dropped the bomb at her

"What! But why?" She asked shocking

"Why? Look at yourself properly! You are looking no less than a nun. You always overwork yourself!"

He replied

"I am a doctor baba and it's my duty to save people. Just like an army, a doctor never has a holiday. They both work for the people and you should be proud that I am a part of it."

She tried to explain to him

"A doctor? Aren't you a surgeon then why are you working in an emergency department? They t..."

"How do you know about it?" Bondita cuts him in between

"As long as I remember I didn't inform you about this, then how did you get to know about it?" She again asked suspiciously

"I just know it" he replied looking away

"You don't just know it! Tell me honestly baba! How did you know about this?" She again asked a little louder

"Because I sent that couple in the hospital" he blurted out

"Y... You did what?" She asked stammering

"I got to know about you working in that anirudh's hospital and I didn't want him to be any closer to you. So I gave some money to that couple and told them to create a scene in front of you.

Knowing your temper, I knew you would have stood up to defend. I thought that maybe after that incident they will take away your license and the reputation of his hospital will also get damaged.

I could've killed two birds in one arrow but... In the end he changed the game."

He confessed and looked at bondita who was looking at him with so much disappointment, hate and anger.

"How could you do this? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS BABA!? Do you even have a mere idea of what could've happened that day!?

Baba do you even know how much he suffered in his life to get in this position and you were trying to destroy it. You not only tried to destroy my dream but also destroyed his dream. HOW COULD YOU!?"

She asked sobbing

"Did you forget what he did to you? How he treated you? He deserves that!"

Her father yelled

"He doesn't deserve any of this! Whatever he did with me in the past doesn't justify your deeds.

You disappointed me baba. Not only me but also my mother. She would have never imagined her husband doing such things. You crossed all your lines."

She said harshly rubbing her tears and turn to leave

Her father tried to say something but she stopped him

"And don't talk to me until and unless you realise your mistake Mr Arvind Das!"

She warned before leaving towards her room