Reunion

It's been 5 months since I am working under him

Well a lot of things changed in this time period, I got attached with everyone in the hospital and everyone too respected me.

Riya became really close to me and even suarav sir, he is really down to earth.

And as for between me and hot ice, well....

In this time period, I got to know a lot of things about him and also saw some of his unseen nature.

Like his caring and soft nature which he rarely shows.

After that day in terrace, we came really close to each other. Close means not that close.

I mean to say that we fight sometime, sometime we help each other. tease each other and making fun of each other.

But... only when we are alone...

I don't know why but he always keeps his poker face mask on in front of the whole world but he behaves differently in front of me.

Well there are a lot of rumours around the hospital about me and him as people usual finds us together and close to each other although its just their misunderstanding... or not

Today we are having a reunion with my old college that is hot ice's college.

Even after getting out of that college, I was in touched with some of the students there and specially Neha.

Finally after so many years I am again going to meet everyone.

I am so excited...

I even took a half day from hospital but hot ice have to do overtime today as saurav sir is also going somewhere, so now he have to take care of the patients who are under me and saurav sir.

....

I wore a simple black bodycon dress with heels, no makeup just red lipstick and I am done.

Thankfully baba went out of country for some important and now with the help of rose aunt I can sneak out of the house.

"Bondita baby, don't be too late and come home soon ok" rose aunt said sternly

"Don't worry aunt, I will come back soon... bye and love you' I said and climbed down from the window with the help of bedsheet.

Well now I have to call a cab as I can't my car otherwise the guards might get suspicious.

Soon within 5 mins the cab arrived and went to the restaurant were we decided to meet.

....

"Hello lovely kiddos" I said as I entered inside the private lounge

"Bondita... oh my god" Neha exclaimed and hugged me tightly

"Do you know how much I missed you?" she asked pouting before breaking the hug

"Aww... I missed you too a lot..." I replied