One Trip

Killian watched Creed as he drank his coffee in the morning. "Are you going to the store today? For Halloween stuff?" He smiled at his closed off brother.

"I have to, thanks to you." Creed glared at his brother.

"Me! I didn't start that. Lois is to blame. I was eavesdropping. I heard everything. Haven seems nice." He watched his brother.

"Sure." Creed was quiet.

"Come on, Dude. He is hot! Please say you noticed." Killian stared. "You're not dead! I know you noticed. Are you going to do anything about it? He likes you." Killian was trying to help.

"No. He doesn't. Haven is just being nice because of Lois. Lois likes me. Haven is just being polite." Creed was trying to explain it away. He knew there was an attraction. He was letting it run its course and it would die out. "Just let it go. Nothing can happen. I'm not human, Killian. Please, just leave it."

"Okay but..can I date him?" Killian teased.

Creed growled. He covered his mouth. "Sorry!" He stood up and walked out. No, Killian couldn't date Haven. Hell no. Plus, Killian wasn't into feminine men.

"That growl sounded very territorial, Creed!" Killian smiled and headed to work. It's about time Creed rejoined the living.

Creed had things to buy today and he was nervous. It was partly sunny today. He hated that so he put on his old ball cap and a coat. It was chilly and he had to walk, although he didn't feel the cold, he still had to pretend. He walked to town, trying to walk in the shade. He was relieved when it looked like snow. Snow meant clouds and he saw some flakes. Good.

Creed walked through the first two shops and found some fun stuff. He left the third shop with a huge bag full and he found the last fog machine. He was hooking that up tonight.

He got green lights too. He was hoping this would be creepy. He would have to get the car and drive to a bigger place. Maybe tomorrow. He also had to return a pie pan. He headed to the auto shop.

Haven was working on an engine when Creed opened the small door to the garage. "Knock knock." He set his bags down. There was a fireplace burning to heat the space. This was nice and cozy somehow.

Haven stood up and smiled. "Hey!" He blushed. "Come on in, Creed." He shifted his weight. He was in work overalls and he looked so cute. His hair was in a french braid and some hairs were loose. Haven wiped his hands on his coveralls.

"What are you doing?" Creed looked at the car. He knew nothing of cars.

"I am..." Haven paused. "Do you know anything about cars?" He smiled as he asked.

"No. Nothing. Even if you use small words, I will have no idea but you will sound super smart!" Creed smiled without trying.

"I am super smart, most of the time. I am giving this car a tune-up." Haven smiled back at the sexy man.

"Oh. Okay. I have heard of that." Creed smiled and looked at Haven. Haven was just gorgeous. "It's starting to snow." He looked out the window. Was he talking about the freaking weather!

"Oh. It is." Haven followed his gaze. He was thrilled and excited that Creed was in his shop. Creed was just the sexiest person he ever met. "What's in the bags?" Haven could guess.

Creed shook his head. "I blame Lois. I bought the last fog machine!" He smiled. "I haven't done Halloween in years. I'm out of practice. I have to find a costume too. Is there a big store here somewhere?"

Haven smiled at the man that looked lost and out of his element. "You really don't get out, do you?"

Creed laughed. "No! Not at all." He looked at his shoes.