One Night

Creed drove them home and tucked Lois into bed. She was so sweet. He kissed her head and backed out of her room.

Haven watched from the door and melted at the sight of Creed tucking his daughter in. Creed turned and locked eyes with Haven and smiled at the beautiful man. Haven had intended to walk Creed to the front door but... He walked up to Creed and sighed. His lips met Creed's lips before he realized it. He kissed Creed in the hall and they were in Haven's room.

Things got out of control. Haven took Creed's shirt off and tossed it. Haven's outfit followed Creed's shirt to the floor. Creed was naked with Haven in no time. Haven felt cherished as Creed laid him on the bed and followed him. Their lips met again as they exchanged kisses and moans.

Creed took a breath and tried to be gentle. He lost any willpower as Haven accepted him. He whispered sweet words as he pleased his man. He made love to Haven all night.

Creed watched Haven fall asleep and just held his sleeping man until the sun rose.

Creed knew Haven's shop was closed on Sunday but Lois was stirring. He should have left but he was thrilled to be here. He kissed Haven's ear, moved his mouth down his neck, nibbled a little and woke Haven up very slowly. Haven just moaned and enjoyed his man. Slowly. He woke to Creed moving inside him, slowly. Moans took over.

"Morning," Haven whispered when he caught his breath.

"Morning." Creed watched him and smiled. Haven looked so beautiful in the morning. His hair was loose and messed up. His cheeks were red and those hickeys on his neck were delivered by Creed. Those were from him. Mmm. "Oops."

Haven laughed. "I know!" He kissed Creed and smiled. "I am looking forward to making more mistakes with you."

Creed laughed and sighed. "Me too. I should go?"

"I know. How about breakfast?" Haven winked.

"Oh, you cooking for me?" Creed smiled as he teased Haven.

"No! You are making me breakfast." Haven smiled and touched Creed's back.

"I see. Sure. You drag me to your room and rape me and I have to make breakfast!" Creed smiled. He would do that every day.

"Sounds great to me!" Haven smiled. "I should be sorry that I lost control. I'm not though! That was the best sex I have ever had!"

Creed smiled and kissed him. "Me too."

"What are you doing today?" Haven was curious.

"Uh, I am...I have to take care of some things." Creed had to eat. He had to hunt. "But maybe come by for dinner?"

"Sounds good. Now, get your ass up and make food, I'm starving!" Haven laughed at his expression.

Creed glared. "For a price."

Haven glared back. "I will never have sex with you again..."

Creed chuckled and gave in. "Can't risk that!" He got up and got dressed. He walked to the kitchen and started cooking while Haven was in the shower and Lois got up. This was the best morning of his life. His phone rang. He smiled as he answered it. "Good morning!"

Killian smiled. "Good morning! I noticed there was no breakfast so...?" He knew where Creed was and he was kind of surprised and more relieved. His brother needed to start his life. They had to get past their beginning.

Creed laughed. He felt so great this morning. This was a much more promising future than he ever saw himself having since that horrifying day. "I'm making Haven and Lois breakfast and then I have to hunt. They are coming for dinner tonight."

Killian smiled. "How was it?"

Creed almost melted. "The best sex of my life!"

Killian was pleased. "Don't mess it up, Haven seems perfect."

"I know. He is perfect." Creed smiled as Haven walked in. Haven smiled and blushed as he held eye contact with Creed. Creed walked over to him and placed a kiss on his lips as he hung up. "Killian was checking on me."

"Worried?"

"No. He wanted breakfast." Creed smiled. "He is spoiled but he can eat cereal once this year." He walked to the stove and flipped the french toast. "Hope you like french toast."

"Love it." Haven sat with coffee.

Lois walked in and stared. "Creed? What are you doing here so early?"

"Cooking breakfast for you. What are you doing awake this early?" He smiled as he made breakfast.

"We go to church." Lois smiled.

Creed's face changed. "Oh. Right. It's Sunday." He couldn't enter a church building. He was sure of that. He felt weird vibrations just walking past and wasn't risking it. He remembered the crucifix.

"You don't go to church?" Lois looked surprised.

"I don't, Sweetheart, but I do believe in God. I just..." Creed took a breath. "I don't think they welcome my kind into church."

"No! God welcomes everyone. Right, Dad." Lois was sure of that.

Creed turned off the stove and gave them plates. The syrup was on the table, already warmed. He was taking care of his family.

"God does but the church doesn't." Creed looked sad. "It's fine, Lois. I have things to do this morning but I will see you at dinner, Okay? Now, eat." He sat and looked at the table.

Haven wanted to know what his kind was? Did he mean murderers? Probably. That made sense. God would forgive but people didn't tend to. Haven knew that was true. People were very judgmental and always ready to throw stones. He wasn't pushing it.

"This is the best frenchtoast!" Haven inhaled his food.

"So good!" Lois ate hers in record time. "Can I have some candy after dinner?"

Haven laughed. "We'll see. Let's get through church first."

"Okay."