One Future

This is the last chapter....

"I am thinking about it, Haven." Creed sighed. "They asked me to be the police department...?"

Haven smiled. "You would have a job and a purpose." He wrapped around Creed. "And face it, you would have fun joining the human race again."

Creed nodded. "You know me really well." He was ready to be important to people again. "And I can protect everyone."

Haven nodded as Drew walked into the living room. He just got off duty. "Hello, everyone!" He sat. "Where's my man?"

Creed smiled. "He's at the salon getting his haircut. He wanted to look nice for you. How was your day?"

Drew sighed. "Long! I couldn't wait for Christmas break!" It was almost Christmas time. "The chief wanted to wait until things settled and everyone felt more calm and back to normal to ask you about joining the department. He asked you, right? Did I mess up?" He covered his mouth. He had been keeping that quiet for a while. Chief Hornsby wanted to be sure that everyone was okay with this decision.

Creed smiled. "I had a meeting with Bear and Red Rock Sheriff Kyle Spencer last week. Well, it was like the fifth meeting about it. We just watched that video again and talked about going bear hunting next year. I think that Bear wants to take me to Africa to get a lion!" He chuckled.

Drew chuckled. "Sounds right."

Haven sighed. "Boys."

Drew nodded as the door opened and two people walked in. One was happy. "No school!" Lois laughed. "I am FREE!" She leaped at Creed and hugged him. "How are you?"

Creed laughed. "What do you want?"

Lois chuckled. "Food!"

Haven rolled his eyes and smiled. "I don't get a kiss or hug?"

Lois was released from Creed and hugged his other dad. "I love you... but is there food?"

Killian wrapped around Drew and chuckled. "Hi."

Drew placed a kiss on Killian. "Your hair looks nice."

"Thanks!" Killian smiled. "How was your day?"

"I will tell you later." Drew smiled. It was a normal day but he wanted some alone time with Killian. "We will talk all night." There would be no words.

Creed glared at them. "Ew!" He winked at Drew. Drew was so good for Killian and he treated him like a brother. Their family was growing and it was great. This was what living felt like. He missed it and his human life with his parents seemed more like a dream.

"So, we are having that Christmas party here, Right?" Haven asked. "I have someone coming to look at the windows Thursday."

Creed nodded. "Yes and the floors look amazing. I have found someone to decorate the ballroom. A woman in Red Rock is taking this job. She was excited. Uh, her name is Kelly Parkman? I believe."

"Aw! Look at you getting out there and living life!" Killian teased. "What's for dinner!"

Lois couldn't agree more.

The End...

***********************************************

I hope you enjoyed this story, I loved writing it. Thanks for reading! Have a great day and take care of yourselves! Until next time....