One Meeting

Haven insisted on going and Lois wasn't getting left out. She was protecting her dad. That's what she said with her hands on her hips. Creed loved his little girl. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. I want to go." Lois sighed. "If Dad will let me."

"I hope so." Creed was all for it. They had to ask haven though.

"Don't even think about it, Lois!" Haven was against it.

"But Dad! I'm adorable and I haven't seen Creed in two days. I miss him." Lois batted her eyelashes.

Haven knew he would give in to Lois and Creed. "It's up to Creed."

Creed sighed. "Really?"

"Yes. You're the dad." Lois smiled.

Creed laughed and kissed Haven's cheek. "I would love for you to join us. It's going to be boring, Lois. I could think of ten things I would rather do and one is going to the dentist!"

"I can take my tablet and play. I just miss you and hate being left out." Lois sighed. She was sure she would lose.

She smiled as she sat in the backseat with her Uncle Killian.

"I see you got your way." Killian smiled.

Lois nodded. "When are you going to find a woman?"

Killian just laughed and wiped tears. He wasn't ready for that and he was not answering that question. "Shut up!" He looked out the window and heard Creed laugh. He bumped the seat and glared at the eyes in the mirror. How did he tell this little girl that he was into guys? Not everyone in the world was straight.

Creed was quiet as they pulled into the parking lot. They had to park in the field. He got there twenty minutes early and everyone from Big Rock was already there. He got out and took a breath. He thought about getting back in and driving away.

"Come on, you coward!" Killian grabbed him by the arm and pulled him toward the big red building. Lois asked for a ride and hopped on Creed's back. Haven took his hand. "Lois, do you have your tablet?" Killian smiled. He had it.

Lois gasped. "I forgot it!"

"I didn't." He held it up. "Welcome."

"Thanks, Uncle Killian." She rolled her eyes.

"You are awfully snarky for six." Creed smiled.

"Almost seven. She has a birthday coming up. Next month." Haven smiled. "June twenty-eight."

"Well, I think she should get coal for a present." Creed teased.

"Hey, that's for Christmas!" Lois smiled.

Creed smiled and took a breath. They were at the door. Killian opened it and pulled Creed inside. "Pussy!"

Creed laughed and agreed.

They walked in and they could hear a pin drop, it was silent. Creed looked around for crucifixes and holy water. He was ready to run.

Drew Camp walked up. "Creed. Glad you made it." He smiled as he looked up at Killian. Their eyes met and Drew was mush.

Killian almost melted. He was in love with Drew. Creed nodded. "Almost didn't. There are a lot of people!" He was looking around at the people in the room.

"I know. I think everyone showed up! It's great. We're here for protection." He looked from Creed to Killian. Drew smiled his killer smile.

Killian smiled like an idiot. "I'm Killian. I don't believe we have met, officially." He stuck out his hand.