One Hanging

The six o'clock hanging. It's what Creed called the meeting. He was worried all day. The school was closed at noon so Killian was home with Creed to help him worry. He sat on the couch and just watched Creed pace.

Killian sat as his phone rang and he smiled at his phone.

Creed raised an eyebrow as he watched his brother. Killian smiled a happy smile that Creed hadn't seen in so long. "Hello, Drew."

"Killian. I wasn't sure if I... are you busy?" Drew sounded nervous.

Killian smiled at the couch cushion. "If I was, I wouldn't have answered. How are you?"

Drew smiled through the phone. "Great! I had the best night last night and was hoping to do it again but realized that we never made any plans."

Killian chuckled. "Boss me around, Drew."

"Fine. Me and you tonight, after the meeting. Breakfast in the morning." Drew glared into the phone as he used his deep bitch voice from work.

Killian melted into the couch. "Hell yes! Will you be there?"

Drew chuckled. "I will be there. For you and Creed. Absolutely."

"Thanks. I need a friend." Killian wasn't sure what they were calling this between them.

"For my boyfriend." Drew smiled. "Are we clear?" More bitchy and demanding voice.

"Yes, Sir!" Killian smiled at his feet and a giggle slipped out. "Drew. Thanks for last night. I had such a great time. I'm really looking forward to tonight." He sighed.

"Me too. I have to go, sadly but I will see you at six, my dear." Drew smiled at his phone and felt like a teen again. "Uh, I need to go be a bitch. See you tonight, Hun."

"Bye." Killian sighed as he hung up. He kept reliving last night. It stuck with him. He had a boyfriend. He hadn't dated for way too long.

"Oh, you have it bad!" Creed smiled.

"I know. Drew is amazing. The sex was amazing. I mean it, Creed but so was the conversation. I really like him." Killian smiled.

"I noticed. You slept with him on the first date!" Creed smiled. "That's something I would have done!"

Killian nodded. "I know. It was like I was possessed. I kissed him and just about dragged him upstairs. I let him have his way with me. I kissed his body and left hickies anywhere he would let me! It was hot, Creed." Killian smiled and wiped his face then let his hands fall to his lap. "Okay. Are we ready for this meeting?"

Creed smiled at his love sick brother. "I think we're ready to live again, Huh?"

Killian looked up in surprise. Creed was right. He was engaged to a man with a little girl and Killian was dating. "Maybe it's our time again, Creed. Maybe this move was good for us in more than one way. I think mom would be happy for us."

Creed nodded. "Dad would freak out!" They chuckled. "We should talk about them more. I miss them."

Killian nodded back. "Maybe..."

"What?"

Killian sighed. "I was thinking about what made you so different from those nightmares we fought... maybe it was Mom and Dad's blood. They were the first you tasted so maybe they helped you? I don't know. Is that stupid to think like that?"

Creed looked up and back at his brother. "I actually love that idea. Maybe they are the part of me that keeps me sane. I kind of love that." He wiped a tear.

Killian nodded. "Me too. You keep them close for both of us." He cleared his throat. "Maybe they would love that too."

Creed cleared his throat. "Okay. Enough of that. This meeting tonight is freaking me out! Do you think it will be like the first one?"

Killian sighed at his brother. "We don't have that kind of luck!"

Creed just chuckled and plopped on the couch. They put in a movie and waited.