One Omelet

Killian slowly opened his eyes and yawned. Drew was still in his arms. Drew moaned as he looked up. His hair was a mess and his eyes were hooded with sleep.

"Morning, Baby." Killian smiled.

Drew sighed and smiled. "Baby?"

"I was trying something. Vixen?" Killian chuckled as Drew nodded. "I had a nice time."

Drew sighed. "Me too. I'm going to be late for work!"

"Right. We have to move. Do you want to shower here or..." Killian sighed. "This is so awkward, right?"

Drew laughed. "Yes! I'm happy that you said it! Why?"

Killian shrugged. "Probably because I'm out of practice but Drew, this was perfect."

Drew nodded. "It was. I believe I was promised omelets!"

Killian leaned in very slowly and seductively. "I did, huh." He pressed his lips to Drew's lips and they were moaning.

Drew's hands moved all over Killian. "We have to hurry though!"

Killian nodded. "Kay!" Neither said another word and fell into moans and pleas again.

Creed was making breakfast when he heard Killian stumble down the stairs. He knew Drew stayed over. Killian worked fast. He thought about making a comment but let it go, for now. He made omelets. Those were Killian's favorites. Killian was straightening his tie all the way down the stairs.

"Good morning." Creed didn't turn around.

"Morning. I'm going to be late!" Killian sighed.

"You have time. Eat. Morning, Drew. I hope you had a good night." Creed smiled as Drew walked in very shyly and sat with Killian.

"I did." Drew blushed and looked at a plate. Creed knew he was here and had a plate set up for him.

"Breakfast." Creed slid omelets on the plates.

"Where's Haven?" Killian looked around, trying to change the topic from Drew and their date night. He slept with Drew on the first date!

Killian was eating his omelet. He was starving. Drew sat beside Killian and Killian moved closer. They smiled at each other and turned back to their eggs.

"Getting Lois ready. I have that meeting tonight at six." Creed sighed. "The town hanging."

Drew shook his head. "I doubt they want to hang you, Creed. I heard a lot of people say good things. I hear things at the station."

"Does that mean that we get inside information!" Creed smiled.

Drew smiled. "Maybe." He looked at Killian and blushed like this was his first sleepover. "This is really good, Creed."

Creed smiled. He leaned against the counter and crossed his arms. Haven and Lois were coming down the stairs. Lois sat at the table and ate her eggs. She smiled at Drew. "Did you sleep over?" Lois watched Drew.

Drew cleared his throat and looked at Killian. Killian cleared his throat and answered. "He did."

"Are you Uncle Killian's friend?" Lois watched the dark haired man as she ate her eggs. Haven had warned Lois that Killian may have a friend stay the night and warned her it was a guy. Lois didn't care. She was happy for her uncle as long as the new guy was good to him.

"Lois, eat. You're going to be late." Haven sat with coffee hoping to keep Lois from asking inappropriate questions. "Sorry about her. She's very nosey." He sat. "Creed, this smells so good."

"What, no good morning kiss?" Creed smiled. He walked over and pulled Haven up off the chair and into his arms. He kissed him slowly. "Good morning."

"Morning." Haven smiled. He gazed into Creed's blue eyes that were glowing.

"I'm going to be late." Haven opened his eyes and smiled. He didn't really care.

"It's okay, I know the owner. I have permission for you to be a few minutes late!" Creed pulled Haven closer and kissed him again.

"We are eating here!" Killian complained but Creed knew he was teasing. Killian smiled at Drew. "They are newly engaged and disgusting!" Drew didn't seem bothered. Killian turned to Lois. "Lois, are you all ready, it's time for the bus."

"I'm ready. Thanks for breakfast, Dad." Lois smiled, kissed Creed's cheek then Killian's cheek. She looked at the cute guy. "Hi." She kissed Drew's cheek and took off out the door.

"Okay, I will see you tonight." Haven had stuff to do. He slowly kissed Creed and sat down and inhaled his eggs. "I hope we see you again, Drew."

"Oh, I..." Drew blushed a pretty pink shade.

Killian looked at Haven. "You will." He promised as he smiled at Drew and winked.

Drew was charmed out of his socks.

*************************************************

Thanks for reading!