4

Sam and Jessica ran towards Nat who had been shot in the shoulder, "Nat! Are you okay?!" Sam asked panicked

"No! I just got shit in the shoulder." Nat exclaimed. Jessica rolled her eyes as she ripped a bit of her shirt off and pressed it onto Nat's wound to stop the bleeding.

"That's should hopefully stop the bleeding." Jessica smiled.

"Thanks. Now go help Steve!" Nat cried in pain as she spoke. Sam and Jessica nodded as they stood up and ran towards Steve and the soldier just in time to see the soldier throw Steve's shield into a van and start attacking Steve with a pocket knife.

"What do we do?" Sam asked urgently.

"I have an idea." Jessica said before jumping onto a car and doing a flip off the car to kick the soldier in the back making him fall over, his mask falling off in the process.

The soldier slowly turned towards Steve and his face dropped.

"Bucky?" Steve questioned in disbelief.

"Who the hell is Bucky?" The soldier replied before Sam swooped and kicked, this so called Bucky, in the back of the head.

Bucky then took his chance to throw a grenade at a car behind Steve making it blow up and when everyone went to look back at Bucky, he was gone.

"Drop the shield, Cap! Get on your knees!" Grant Ward, a member of SHIELD exclaimed as the four heroes got handcuffed by the members of SHEILD.

———

"It was him." Steve said as they sat in the back of a SHIELD van, "he looked right at me like he didn't even know me."

"I mean, he did get brainwashed." Jessica shrugged earning a harsh nudge from Nat, "Ow! I'm just trying to help." Jessica complained as she rubbed the place Nat nudged her.

"How is that even possible? It was, like, 70 years ago." Sam added.

"Zola. Bucky's whole unit was captured in '43. Zola experimented on him. Whatever he did helped Bucky survive the fall. They must've found him and..." Steve slowly trailed off.

"None of that's your fault, Steve." Nat spoke.

"Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky." Steve stated before Sam looked at Nat's shoulder.

"We need to get a doctor here!" Sam exclaimed, "if we don't put pressure on that wound, she's gonna bleed out here in the truck." Sam flinched as the agent brought out a taser, but instead of tasing Sam she tased the agent sitting next to them.

"Ah. That thing was squeezing my brain." Maria Hill complained as she took the helmet off, her eyes first landed on Sam, then Jessica, "who are these people?"