23

Jessica stood on the roof of a building patiently waiting for Bucky, Jessica slowly looked around just in case he came out of no where, she jumped when she heard a loud thud and Bucky stood in front of her

"About time you showed up. I was getting bored." Jessica sighed boredly walking towards Bucky, "you must be Bucky, I've heard a lot about you. I'm Jessica, nice to—" Jessica was quickly cut off when Bucky launched a metal fist towards her face which she quickly ducked, "so that's how it's gonna be, huh? Okay." Jessica shrugged before throwing punches at Bucky which he easily dodged cuz of his Super Soldier reflexes.

Jessica looked at Bucky in shock, "you think you could teach me a thing or two?" Jessica joked before Bucky was knocked to the ground by someone wearing a Black Panther suit, "what's the shit?" Jessica mumbled slowly moving to the side to catch her breath as Bucky and the Black Panther guy fought.

Jessica coughed quietly as she heard Steve speak to Sam through her earpiece.

"Sam, southwest rooftop."

"Who the hells the other guy?" Sam questioned.

"I don't know but he's trying to kill Bucky." Jessica replied in between coughs before Steve jumped onto the roof as a helicopter shot at them.

"Sam." Steve said.

"Got him." Sam nodded before kicking the back of the helicopter sending it to the ground as Bucky jumped off the building followed by Black Panther and Steve.

Jessica struggled to get up but once she did she followed them, running as fast as she could to catch up until Steve pulled up beside her in a car.

"Get in!" Steve yelled, without thinking twice, Jessica jumped in the passenger seat of the car and Steve speeded down the road to catch up to Bucky when suddenly the Black Panther jumped on the back of the car making Steve swerve to try and shake him off, but he wasn't letting go, "sam, I can't shake this guy." Steve sighed.

"Right behind you." Sam said through his earpiece.

Making it out of the tunnel they watched as Bucky grabbed a moving motorbike and ride down the street.

"That is sone friend of yours, Steve." Jessica said rolling her eyes when Black Panther finally got off the car and launched himself at Bucky only to be on the floor 2 seconds later as Sam kicked Bucky off his motorbike.

Steve stopped the car, him and Jessica quickly stepping out and running towards Black Panther, Steve tackling him to the ground before they were surrounded by SHIELD and Rhodey landed in front of them.

"Stand down, now." Rhodey warned as Jessica tried catching her breath, "congratulations, Cap. You're a criminal." Rhodey said as Bucky got pushed to the ground and handcuffed as Black Panther took his helmet off to reveal King T'Chaka's son, T,Challa.