18

"Alright! Come on let's go!" Jessica shouted as she escorted people onto carriers to get them to safety

"Jessica, get the rest of the people on board that carrier." Tony instructed, Jessica nodded looking around to make sure there were no other citizens around before she closed the carrier and it took off to safety.

"All set, Stark." Jessica replied.

"Okay. Avengers, time to work for a living." Tony said as Jessica ran towards to rest of the team and helping them take out Ultron's Army.

———

"What's the drill?" Nat asked as she joined them.

"This is the drill. If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose." Tony replied before Ultron landed in front of them.

"Is that the best you can do?" Thor teased.

"Thor, let's not tease the robot." Jessica said rolling her eyes before Ultron signalled for more robots, "now look what you've done."

"This is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted. All of you against all of me. How can you possibly hope to stop me?" Ultron asked rhetorically.

"Well, like the old man said. Together." Tony shrugged.

Hulk roared loudly as the robots started to attack the team, each of them taking out a group of robots.

Jessica toppled over as a robot shot her in the stomach with a laser, she groaned as she fell backwards onto a stone wall as Tony, Vision (formally known as Jarvis), and Thor attacked Ultron making him weak.

"You know, the benefit of hindsight..."  Ultron started but before he could finish he was punched into the abyss by Hulk.

The other robots got frightened and started to run away, Hulk quickly following.

"They'll try and leave the city." Thor stated.

"We can't let them. Not even one." Tony said shaking his head, "Rhodey."

"I'm on." Rhodey replied before Tony could finish his sentence as Jessica started to hobble towards Steve, her hand pressed against her stomach.

"We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin. You guys get to the boats. I'll sweep for stragglers. Be right behind you." Steve spoke.

"What about the core?" Clint questioned.

"I'll protect it. it's my job." Wanda said before they heard a groan come from behind them.

"Jess?" Steve asked in panic as he spotted Jessica lying on the floor, Steve ran up beside Jessica and moved her hand from her stomach and spotted the blood.

"I got this." Wanda said pushing past before hovering her hand over Jessica's wound to heal it, "she'll still be a bit weak but she can fight and she'll survive." Wanda stated once the healing process finished and Jessica slowly stood up.

"You okay?" Steve asked worriedly earning a nod from Jessica, "thank you." Steve thanked Wanda before running the other way.

"Nat. This way." Clint said leading Nat away.

"Get the people on the boats." Wanda instructed her brother.

"I'm not going to leave you here." Pietro shook his head.

"I can handle this." Wanda stated, "come back for me when everyone else is off. Not before." Pietro grunted in annoyance, "you understand?"

"You know, I'm 12 minutes older than you." Pietro teased.

"Go!" Wanda laughed before Pietro ran off, Jessica following behind.