13

"What's this?" Tony asked as Steve handed a tablet to Jessica

"A message. Ultron killed Strucker." Steve answered as Jessica look closely at the photo on the screen.

"And he did a Banksy at the crime scene, just for us. You know, I'm truly flattered." Jessica smiled sarcastically as she looked at the word 'peace' that was written in blood.

"This is a smoke screen. Why send a message when you've just given a speech?" Nat questioned curiously.

"Strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss." Steve answered.

"Yeah, I bet he..." Nat started before the computer beeped in front of her, "yeah. Everything we had on Strucker's been erased."

"Not everything." Steve shook his head before grabbing Strucker's files.

"Baron Strucker had a lot of friends." Jessica stated as she read a file.

"Well, these people are all horrible." Bruce added as he read over Jessica's shoulder.

"Wait. I know that guy." Tony said pointing to a picture of someone before snatching the file from Jessica's hands, "from back in the day. He operates off the African coast. Black market arms."

"Okay. How old are you?" Jessica joked earning a harsh glare from Tony.

"There are conventions. All right? You meet people." Tony answered rudely, "I'm not that old. He was talking about finding something new, a game changer. It was all very Ahab."

"This?" Thor asked pointing to a picture.

"Ah, it's a tattoo, I don't think he had it." Tony shook his head.

"Those are tattoos, this is a brand." Thor stated.

"Bruce, you think you could scan that and find out what it means?" Jessica asked in hope.

"Yeah." Bruce nodded grabbing the file and running a device over it to scan it, "oh, yeah. It's a word in an African dialect meaning "thief"." Bruce read from his computer, "in a much less friendly way."

"What dialect?" Steve questioned.

"Wakanda." Bruce answered.

"If this guy got out of Wakanda with some other trade goods..." Tony started.

"I thought your father said he got the last of it." Steve said cutting Tony off.

"I don't follow." Bruce said as he stood up, "what comes out of Wakanda?"

"The strongest metal on Earth." Tony answered looking towards Steve's shield.

"Where is this guy now?" Steve asked.

———

"Well, that's unfortunate." Jessica sighed as she watched a guy get pushed down the stairs before she loaded her gun and hid behind a wall.

"Nobody has to break anything." She heard Thor say.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet." Ultron retorted.

"He beat me by one second." Tony groaned in disappointment.

"Ah, yes. He's funny." Pietro Maximoff spoke with his thick accent, "Mr. Stark. It's what? Comfortable? Like old times?"

"This was never my life." Tony mentioned.

"You two can still walk away from this." Steve stated.

"Oh, we will." Wanda said.

"I know you've suffered." Steve said making Ultron scoff.

"Captain America." Ultron chuckled, "Gods righteous man. Pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..."

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor cut the robot off.

"I think you're confusing "peace" with "quiet"." Ultron stated.

"Uh-huh. What's the Vibranium for?" Tony asked out of boredom.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan." Ultron chuckled before blasted Tony backwards, and the fight began.