9

Jessica held tightly onto Steve as he rode his motorbike through the woods, attempting to dodge every gun shot

"Shit!" They heard Tony exclaim over their earpieces.

"Language!" Steve replied making Jessica look at him in concern, "Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?" Steve asked the computer system.

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield." JARVIS replied simply, "struckers technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken."

"Wait a second. No one else is gonna deal with the fact Cap just said "language"?" Jessica asked with a chuckle.

"I know." Steve replied before him and Jessica both jumped off the motorbike allowing it to run into some bad guys, "just slipped out."

"Sure it did." Jessica rolled her eyes before Steve somehow fell over.

"We have an Enhanced in the field." Steve said before throwing his shield at some bad guys and taking them out.

"Stark. We really need to get inside!" Jessica said as she dodged a few punches.

"I'm closing in." Tony replied as Jessica knocked out some bad guys, "drawbridge is down, people."

"About time." Jessica sighed as Steve grabbed his shield and Thor slammed his hammer on the ground knocking out some bad guys.

"The Enhanced?" Thor asked.

"He's a blur." Steve said shaking his head, "all the new players we've faced, I've never seen this. In fact, I still haven't."

"Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need evac." Nat said through her earpiece.

"I can get Barton to the jet." Thor spoke, "the sooner we're gone, the better. You and Stark secure the sceptre. Jessica, you're coming with me."

"Copy that." Steve and Jessica said together with a nod of their head.

"Looks like they're lining up." Thor said, his attention focused on some bad guys sitting on motorbikes as he grabbed his hammer tightly.

"Well, they're excited." Steve shrugged as he held his shield at an angle. The energy from the hammer and the shield then sent a blast towards the bad guys knocking them out.

"Find the sceptre." Thor said before running off with Jessica.

"And for gods sake, watch your language." Tony teased making Steve sigh.

"That's not going away any time soon."