16

"Two minutes

"Two minutes. Stay close." Steve said through his earpiece as he walked towards Dr. Cho.

"He's uploading himself into the body." Dr. Cho spoke in between breaths.

"Where?" Steve questioned.

"The real power is inside the Cradle. The gem, it's power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up. You have to get the Cradle to Stark." Dr. Cho explained.

"First, I have to find it." Steve said before standing up and running away, "did you guys copy that?" Steve asked through his earpiece.

"We did." Clint replied from the drivers seat in the ship.

"I got a private jet taking off across town." Nat mentioned, "no manifest. That could be him."

"There. It's a truck from the lab." Jessica pointed out, "right above you, Cap. On the loop by the bridge. It's them. You got three with the Cradle, one in the cab. I could take out the driver."

"Negative. That truck crashes, the gem could level the city. We need to draw out Ultron." Steve replied before he went silent for a little bit before speaking again, "Well, he's definitely unhappy. I'm gonna try and keep him that way."

"You're not a match for him, Cap." Clint joked.

"Thanks, Barton." Steve sighed.

———

Once Clint landed the ship, Jessica got on her motorbike and rode through the city to help Steve.

"I'm always picking up after you boys." Jessica said rolling her eyes as she leaned over and grabbed Steve's shield off the road.

"They're heading under the overpass. I've got no shot." Clint said as he followed the truck in his ship.

"Which way?" Jessica questioned.

"Hard right. Now." Clint replied, Jessica nodded before she took a hard right around the corner, spotting the truck she swiftly glided under the truck before she was stopped by a bit of land that was lifted out of the ground making Jessica quickly stop and turn the other way as robots shot at her.

"Clint, can you draw out the guards?" Jessica asked as she watched people duck out of the way as she rode past them.

"Let's find out." Clint replied.

———

"They're heading back towards you. So whatever you're gonna do, do it now." Clint said after a while of Jessica riding through the city.

"I'm going in. Cap, can you keep him occupied?" Jessica asked.

"What do you think I've been doing?" Steve panted as Jessica quickly jumped off her bike into the back of the truck and spotted the Cradle.

Jessica quickly looked around before kneeling down and started to put a code in to unlock it but before she could finish the code the back of the truck got disconnected from the front and started to fly through the air.

"Okay, package is airborne." Clint stated as he followed the crate of the truck, "I have a clean shot."

"Negative. I am still in the truck." Jessica replied quickly.

"What the hell are you..." Clint started.

"Just be ready." Jessica said cutting him off, "I'm sending the package to you."

"How do you want me to take it?" Clint asked.

"Uh, you might wish you hadn't asked that." Jessica mumbled.

"I lost him! He's headed your way!" Steve panicked.

"Jess, we got to go." Clint rushed making Jessica quickly finish what she was doing before she stuck a bomb to the wall of the crate and grabbed hold of the cradle before starting to push the cradle out of the truck, but when she got halfway out the bomb exploded making her slip and fall.

"Jess!" Clint exclaimed, "Cap, you see Jess?" Clint asked.

"If you have the package, get it to Stark! Go!" Steve yelled.

"Do you have eyes on Jess?" Clint asked again.

"Go!" Steve exclaimed.