Live

Wooyoung

"This is ridiculous", the now pink haired man stomped through his best friend's house. He hadn't stopped complaining about his 'patchy' new hair color for the last hour. With a unsatisfied sigh he plopped down on the big grey couch.

"I look like I dyed it myself. With my eyes closed. On top of a roller coaster."

"You're being so dramatic it's actually starting to hurt my head", Felix huffed, eyes fixed on his friend's hair, "If you hate it that much, why didn't you just say so back at the salon? She literally ASKED YOU if you LIKE it".

"No one complains at the hair salon. It's like an unspoken rule to shut the fuck up", Wooyoung sulked.

It didn't even look that bad now did it? There for sure were some darker and some lighter spots but it wasn't a total disaster. Wooyoung just liked being a little dramatic now and then and this hairstyle was important.

"San said he likes pink, I just wanted it to be perfect"
"Where the fuck did you get that from?", a big guy with bleached hair walked into the living room, startling the two of them.

"What about asking to come over or at least ring my fucking doorbell?!", Felix exclaimed, seeming rather annoyed by the sudden interruption.

"I'm sorry, I tried", the guy made it's way over to the two and came to a halt in front of Felix, "The bell didn't do shit, so I tried knocking but I was ignored", he huffed.

"You weren't ignored Mingi, we just weren't paying attention at this time of the day", Felix replied to the guy named Mingi, apparently.
Why does he look so familiar?

"This time of the day? It's 2pm?", the blonde looked rather confused, shaking his head. He then looked over to Wooyoung. The moment their eyes met, the pink haired realized. Right. Mingi.

"You play", he said without really thinking.

"What? Volleyball? Yeah, I do. You too?", Mingi answered and his face seemed to light up at the topic change.

Wooyoung shook his head, "No, I watch".

Mingi nodded, "Right.. Do you watch because of San?".

"Why would you think that?!", Wooyoung replied, a little too fast to be subtle about his horny ass.

Mingi held up his hands, obviously surprised by the strong reaction, "Oh sorry man idk. I just thought so because you were talking about him liking pink just now", he thought for a moment, "I've never seen you around him though, how close are you?"

"..."

"They don't know each other"

"Felix!"

"What?! You don't! It's nothing bad bro chill, just how it is", the younger defended himself.

The whole situation just seemed kind of ridiculous. They were just talking about Wooyoungs patchy hair and now Felix is embarrassing him in front of a LITERAL player. A player in San's team more importantly.

"Wait", Wooyoungs embarrassed impression turned confused, "Why the fuck are you in Felix room? I've never seen you before and I'm with Lix 24/7".

He gasped dramatically, "Omg, are you hiding something from your best best best friend??".

Felix just rolled his eyes in return. Wooyoung could really behave like a 5-year old sometimes.

"Oh no, we aren't close or something", Mingi broke the awkward atmosphere between the friends, "We just have classes together and I was supposed to come over to work on a project".