Understand

San

The athlete raised an eyebrow, mustering the shorter's new hair color.

"Got inspired by Ji?"

Wooyoung tilted his head, "Ji? You mean Ryujin?"

San just nodded, taking a step closer to get a better view at Wooyoung's now black and blonde strands.

"Is that oreo style in or something? It's getting pretty popular"

The younger huffed, "It's not. It's actually super rare and special. I'm not like other guys~"

San decided to just roll his eyes and ignore that last sentence, finally placing his hand on the others head.

He softly let his fingers run through the newly dyed strands.

"Not trying to be a bitch but I'm so glad you got rid of that horrible pig color. You looked horrendous"

"I looked cute as fuck in pink and you know it"

San's soft head patting suddenly shifted into something a little tougher, a little rougher. The taller allowed his hands to harshly grab some of the soft strands and pull the others head back.

He hummed at the pretty sight in front of him.

Honestly speaking, San thought that Wooyoung would be more of a brat than this. Till now, it seemed like Wooyoung was just a pliant, cute boy, who would allow San to do anything he wanted.

Thank god.. I really hate bratty bitc-

"I honestly thought you'd be a bit rougher than this hyung", Wooyoung slurred, his head still held in place by San's grip.

"But your fingers are actually really soft. Yeah you know how you give off kind of a 'bad boy' vibe? Never judge a book by it's cover I guess, you seem more like the vanilla typa guy now that I-"

San harshly let go of Wooyoungs hair, making the younger stumble back slightly.

Judged too soon

"Please, you know nothing about me Wooyoung.", San's voice seemed kind of irritated, almost scolding.

The now oreo haired male just smirked, taking San's hand into his own and placing it back onto his head.

"Hyung", he whispered, stepping closer to him, "If you can't even handle a little teasing now and then, how am I suppose to get pleasure out of this?"

San's fingers tangled together with Wooyoungs hair again, whilst he slowly let his other arm sneak around the shorter's waist.

"If I'm only gonna do what you want and be your good little boy, then you won't have a reason to put me in place", Wooyoung slowly traced his finger up San's biceps, "But Sannie, how I love being put in place"

"Use honorifics when you speak to me."

San finally got a good hold of the others small waist and pulled him close to his chest. Wooyoungs arms instantly locked together around San's broad shoulders, behind his neck.

Wooyoung smirked, looking up at the other before pulling him even closer. Their chests were now tightly pressed against each other's. They were so close, San could feel Wooyoung heartbeat through his thin sweater.

"Hyung"

"Wooyoung"

"Call me Woo"

"No"

"Bitch-"

"That's goofy as fu-"

"Hyung~"

San let his eyes travel from Wooyoungs glossy eyes to his plumb lips instead.