Remember

San
...Saturday night...

It was chaotic. Everyone was screaming, drinking, dancing, singing. The kitchen became the number one hotspot for the whole party guests. Maybe emptying a whole bottle of german high percentage liquor wasn't their best idea.

"No no no, you don't get it bro. I LOVEEE you sooooo much", Mingi had been clinging onto San for the last 10 minutes, trying to explain his love for the elder.
San shrugged his arm off his shoulder, whining in annoyance, "I get it bro, please let me g-"

"You're just so mean all the time", Mingi interrupted him, throwing his arm back over the others shoulder.
The older decided to just accept his fate and allowed his teammate to abuse his patience.
He turned his attention away from the other, trying to shut his voice out, and looked around the filled room.

Hongjoon was desperately trying to ignore Jongho, who seemed to be really interested in the conversation he held with Seonghwa. He on the other hand was busy with handing out drinks to some random girls San had never seen before. Probably first semesters.
Next to them, Felix took a nap right on top of the kitchen counter, which seemed to upset the host of the party. San remembered his name as Yeosang or something.

It was messy, really. San had to actually let out a little chuckle at the scene in front of him. It could most definitely be blamed on the absurd amount of alcohol he had consumed, but soon that little chuckle turned into heavy laughter.
This was all so random. He loved it.

"What's so funny?", he heard a soft voice speak next to him, which he quickly discovered as a very drunk Wooyoung.

"Ah, Pinkie Pie", he smiled. The younger boy was far too gone to actually get offended by the nickname and just chuckled at him.

"Why were you laughing all by yourself?", he asked again.

"I don't even know bro", San said before closing his eyes.

He felt content. Peaceful even.

No matter how often he denied it, San enjoyed his friend's company, especially when the alcohol made all his worry's disappear for a moment.

When he opened his eyes again, he came to face with a drunk Wooyoung. His eyes were looking heavy, lips slightly parted and his skin was almost matching his pink hair.
He was wasted. Anyone could tell that from miles away.

San smiled.

Wooyoung looked so unbelievably out of it that it was actually kind of cute. Really cute.
San let out a soft, tiny chuckle, before running his hand through the others pink strands.
His mind was clouded and he couldn't tell if the intoxicating feeling was caused by the alcohol or the person in front of him.

"Mhmm, that feels nice"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

Wooyoung looked so angelic just sitting there, getting his hair caressed by no other than the arrogant Ace.

The younger slowly opened his eyes which he had previously closed due to the comforting feeling. He was met with San's gaze, which seemed surprisingly soft.

There was no sign of rush, no sign of lust. Wooyoung felt truly appreciated, protected.
He wanted this feeling to last forever.

"I really want to fuck you right now"

"..."

oh.

——————————present——————————

"Yeah. No. There's no way I said that", San said in a serious tone, looking more than just confused by the statement.

"But you did!", Wooyoung replied, "No need to get all defensive"

No matter where | Woosanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें