Taste

Yesterday night....

Wooyoung harshly gripped San's hair, forcing his head to be thrown back.
The older hissed at the slight pain shooting through his scalp as the other practically treated him like a doll.

"Fuck, don't be so harsh", he panted, causing Wooyoung to tighten his grip even more.

"Oh please, can't handle a little pain?", the shorter male smirked, tracing his thumb over San's Adam's apple.

San groaned, leaning into Wooyoung's soft hands, as he pulled him closer by his waist.

His breath still reeked of alcohol but Wooyoung didn't seem to mind. Actually, quite the opposite. The pink haired usually doesn't like seducing drunk people but San? San was different when drunk. San was... fun?

"If you need something to grab, I have something else for you", San hissed as Wooyoung twisted his bleached strands between his fingers.

The younger chuckled.

"Where do you want my hands, hyungie?"

San's eyes darkened as he grabbed Wooyoungs hand, guiding it down his body.

"Where they belong"

——————————————————————
                                  Present
Wooyoung

The two just stood there in awkward silence as Wooyoung waited for the other to respond.

"Well? You do remember yesterday? Right?", he asked, a hint of caution in his voice.

San's eyes were glued to his cup. He sighed.

Wooyoung took that as a yes and turned away from the other, trying to make things less uncomfortable. Maybe he was just intimidated by Wooyoungs bluntness?

"Did it mean anything?", San broke the silence, "I mean to you? You're not one of those people who interpret sexual activity wrongly, right?"

Wooyoung frowned, still turned away from San.

"Just making sure you don't expect me to go all boyfriend on you now. We practically don't even know each other", San tapped his index finger on the counter, "Also I'm really not into you. Like.. at all. I just thought you should know"

Wooyoungs expression went blank.

What did I even expect?

The pink haired turned around, smiling at the taller.

"Of course, hyung. I'm not a silly little virgin, waiting for my future husband to come pick me up. But I gotta admit-", Wooyoung's eyes scanned San's body, "You really made me enjoy myself last night"

San raised an eyebrow, smirking at the other, before nodding in agreement. The awkward and uncomfortable atmosphere gone within seconds.

"I'm known for my skills in bed", he winked.

Wooyoung got a little more confident again, as he put down his cup and took a few steps towards the kitchen counter.

The two men were now facing each other, both leaning on each side of the counter.

"Still, I prefer actual sex over petting", Wooyoung tilted his head, "Not that I'm complaining"

San followed his movements, mirroring the action, "Yeah? Would prefer the real deal?"

And even though Wooyoung didn't answer him, his turned on gaze told him everything he needed to know.