Calm

Wooyoung

As Wooyoung and Felix packed up their belongings, the weight of San's words settled heavily on their shoulders, stirring up a complex storm of conflicting emotions within Wooyoung.

"Did you know about his brother?" Wooyoung's voice broke the silence, his tone laced with disbelief as he stole a glance at his friend.

Felix's expression darkened with sorrow, his features contorted with the weight of empathy as he processed the gravity of San's words. "No" he replied, his voice barely above a whisper as he shook his head in disbelief. "It's just... I didn't realize he was going through something like that."

Wooyoung's heart twinged with sympathy as he watched the turmoil etched into Felix's expression, the weight of San's pain casting a shadow over their conversation. "Must've hurt like a bitch to be reminded of him" he murmured, his own emotions swirling in a tumultuous whirlwind of uncertainty and longing.

He couldn't really put a finger on where his feelings were right now, but just looking at the athlete would make him feel funny inside at the moment.

Wooyoung didn't dare to even think about Mingi's words.. 'Family'

Could it be that San didn't have anyone left?

His hyung..

"Do you plan on actually spending the night with them? I mean I've known Mingi for quite some time now and Seonghwa and I have also met multiple times through Jongho but you?"

Felix's question pulled Wooyoung from the depths of his inner turmoil, his brow furrowing with uncertainty as he considered his options. "I'm not really sure, Lix" he admitted, his voice tinged with indecision as he glanced around the room. "I mean, I don't know any of them well, don't I? Not even San"

His voice trailed off as he struggled to articulate the conflicting emotions swirling within him, torn between the desire to spend more time with San and the uncertainty of the situation. The thought of San spending the night under the same roof sent a flutter of warmth through his chest, as he remembered their shared moments.

Memories of the elder flowing back to him.

Wooyoung could still remember the feeling of San's big hands grazing over his naked body.

His lips were always so close to his ear when he whispered out another soft praise for Wooyoung's ears only.

His moans would-

"Yeah, I get it," Felix replied, his voice tinged with empathy as he leaned back against the couch. "I guess we'll just see how things go. If it's all awkward and weird, we'll just go together"

Wooyoung nodded in agreement, trying to shake the thoughts of San's steamy kisses away, as he quickly threw his toothbrush into his backpack, just in case.

"Are y'all planning to move or what's taking so long?", they heard Mingi yell from the living room, where the three men were waiting for Felix and Wooyoung.

The freckled chuckled before zipping up his bag and turning to Wooyoung, "Come on, Woo. Let's rock and roll"

"Please, never say anything like that ever again. I just died of cringe"

———————————————————————
San

This was way too awkward for any man to stand.

No one was talking.

And why wasn't anyone talking? Because they weren't close!

Neither San and Mingi, nor San and Felix, nor Wooyoung and Seonghwa, neither Seonghwa and Felix, nor Wooyoung and San!