Hate

Wooyoung

Wooyoung wasn't exactly sure how he got himself into this situation but there he was. Standing on top of the living room table, surrounded by the whole volleyball team.

All eyes were on him as his hands slowly began to travel to the hem of his shirt.

"Don't be shy, Wooyoung-ah!"

"Yeah, strip or shot!"

Wooyoung felt dizzy from all the attention that was on him. Even Mingi seemed utterly interested in what was happening.

Wooyoung knew that it was a bad idea to challenge actual volleyball players to see who would be able to hold up the ball for longer, but  as their new manager he thought it'd be fun to interact a little.

Since they had previously played strip pong, they decided to keep the same rules: Who's ball hits the ground first has to strip in front of the others.

Wooyoung didn't mind that rule since he was very comfortable in his own body and confident in his looks.

What he hadn't seen coming though, was their request to do it on top of a table with the song "Pony" blasting in the background.

"Come on, don't keep us waiting cutie", Jimin teased with a smile.

Wooyoung gathered himself again, as a smirk built on his lips. There was no way he was gonna chicken out when about 20 athletes were giving him all their attention.

And oh, how Wooyoung loved attention.

He let his eyes wander through the crowd as he seductively let his hands slide over his still dressed torso, before finally deciding to lift it up.

He lifted it up just enough for him to take his shirt between his teeth, revealing his defined stomach and soft skin.

A rumble of cheers could be heard as he let his hand wander down his body to the beat of the music.

His eyes stopped at Mingi.

The taller guy seemed to be completely lost in Wooyoungs little show, eyes fixed on his exposed chest.

Wooyoung chuckled to himself as he swirled his fingers over the buttons of his jeans, teasing his awaiting audience.

With a swift motion he popped open the first one, letting his hand instantly move to the other one.

When the song reached the refrain, Wooyoung locked eyes with an obviously turned on Mingi before he harshly popped open the second one, ready to slide his jeans down his plump thighs.

He started bending down to pull on his-

"Wooyoung!", a female voice suddenly squeaked behind him.

He turned around, instantly meeting eyes with an angry looking San and his girlfriend, who was extremely red in the face.

"I think you should keep these on", Yuqi said before quickly skipping over to him to button up his pants again.

"That's not fair!"

"Yeah, he lost. Those are the rules"

Wooyoung heard the crowd complain.

He nodded in agreement, "Yeah, I lost! I should strip!"

Yuqi awkwardly chuckled before pulling Wooyoung down from the table. She hesitantly leaned close to his ear.

"You're wearing panties", she whispered, causing his ears to turn bright red.

"I'm sorry, but I was able to see it when we walked in here!", she continued, "I thought maybe you forgot and don't exactly desire the whole team to see you like this"