Ride

Wooyoung

"So basically you just.. threatened him back?"

"Kind of"

"And now everythings fine again?"

"Kind of? We'll just have to wait and see"

"Hm"

"We couldn't just ignore it, you know? Taehyung had us cornered, and we needed to take action.", Mingi sighed, looking at Wooyoung.

Wooyoung listened intently, his eyes darting between San and Mingi as they recounted their ordeal. It was clear that he was struggling to process the gravity of the situation, but he remained silent, allowing them to continue.

Why had he followed them in first place? You may ask.

Well.

He was bored.

"Well, damn," Wooyoung muttered, shaking his head in disbelief. "And I wasn't even invited to join you two. I could've called Taehyung!"

"Would you.. Want that?"

"No"

"..."

San offered him a small smile. "It's okay, Young-ah. We didn't want to worry anyone until we had a plan in place."

With their conversation about Taehyung's blackmail attempt finally put to rest, they resumed their way back to campus, Wooyoung's mind seeming to wander as he began to rant about the difficulty of the exam they had just taken.

"It was BRUTAL! I left after 15 minutes and had to wait outside for hours," Wooyoung exclaimed, his frustration evident in his tone. "I swear, I studied for weeks, and I still felt completely unprepared."

San couldn't help but roll his eyes at Wooyoung's melodramatic complaints, but Mingi's presence reminded him of another amusing detail.

With a grin, San turned to Wooyoung and casually mentioned Mingi's unfortunate expulsion from the exam due to his inability to remain quiet.

Wooyoung's laughter echoed through the streets as San playfully mocked Mingi, recounting his embarrassing ordeal in vivid detail.

"I saved your ass, hyung! You should be grateful and beg for my forgiveness! It's your fault that I got kicked out. Also, this is my place"

The three of them came to a halt in front of a very questionable looking building.

There were like... no windows?

"Uhm", Wooyoung tried to find fitting words for this location but decided to just stick to, "Cool"

"See you Sunday, Wooyoung!"

"Sunday?"

"Jimins birthday? I thought you were invited?"

"Oh, I guess I am. Jimin and I are close, so-"

"Everyones coming anyway"

Wooyoung glanced at San next to him, "Hyung, are you coming too?"

Before the blonde could answer, Mingi chimed in again, "San won't be there! He already told me that he's busy but won't tell why"

"Because it's none your business"

"Very true, hyung. And also I don't care in the slightest! Bye guys"

As Mingi bid them farewell and disappeared into his weird dorm, San and Wooyoung continued their stroll, their footsteps echoing softly in the crisp evening air.

Wooyoung decided not to ask the older about what he had planned for sunday.

He just had kind of a feeling thay he shouldn't.