Step

-Friday-
Wooyoung

"So he's a cheater?", Felix asked in disbelief as he was helping his best friend to style his hair.

"Basically", Wooyoung replied, sounding almost indifferent.

"Well?", Felix stared at him through the mirror on his desk, "You're gonna tell him to fuck off or nah?"

"Actually, if we're looking at the facts here, Wooyoung is the one who should fuck off", Jongho suddenly chimed in, making the other two blankly stare at him.

"I mean, San isn't exactly chasing Wooyoung. If he'd just stop talking to him, I'm pretty sure that dude wouldn't even notice", the younger added.

Wooyoung pouted at that. Jongho was right and there was no need for denying that, but still.

"I don't care if he has a girlfriend or not", Wooyoung then broke the awkward tension, turning his attention back to the mirror and his makeup, "It's not like I'm forcing him into something he doesn't want. Because he was CLEARLY interested in me"

Felix nodded, taking another one of his friends dyed strands between his fingers to straighten it.

"So what now? Plan on getting fucked tonight? Whilst his girlfriend is there? That's the plan?"

"Chill the fuck out, Jongho. I'm not trying to make her watch or something. I'll just get him alone somewhere and seriously speaking? We're all gonna be wasted anyway"

"Not all", Felix interrupted, "Yuqi's a model and I heard she has to be on a strict diet because of it"

"So?", Wooyoung asked, getting a little irritated at the mention of the girls name.

"So..No alcohol for her"

Wooyoung groaned in annoyance. Having San's sober girlfriend cling to him would be allot more work than he intended all of this to cause.

"How do we even know that San's gonna be there? Didn't Mingi say he didn't plan on coming anyway?"

"For fucks sake, Jongho! Can you shut your fucking mouth for a second and let a man be delusional?"

"Whatever", the shorter replied, getting off Wooyoungs bed, "Your whole San talk is honestly so lame and annoying, I'll just get going. See you tomorrow, Lix"

Without waiting for the boys reply, Jongho closed the door behind him, leaving Wooyoungs room.

The freckled boy sighed, continuing to work on Wooyoungs hair.

"What the fuck has gotten into him?", Wooyoung spat.

Felix just softly shook his head, eyes fixated on the little hair accessory he had been trying to put on for the past minutes.

"Jongho has girl problems himself, that's all. Don't worry too much about him", he then said, finally placing the piece correctly.

Wooyoung raised an eyebrow at that, "Girl problems? He doesn't even talk to anyone except us"

"No, Woo. You're wrong", his best friend replied, stepping back to admire his work, "He actually has quite a big circle apart from us. The thing is just that you never let him talk about his own life because you're always busy telling us about San"

Wooyoungs mouth opened and then closed again.

Was that how they felt?

"But don't worry honey, that's totally fine! I remember when I had that crush on Yeonjun and couldn't stop talking about him myself. There's no need to worry"

Wooyoung let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Jongho and Felix meant the world to him and the thought of annoying them actually scared him.

The oreo haired nodded, finishing up his makeup with some tinted lip oil before smiling at his reflection in the mirror.