Break

!Tw, slight sexual harassment!
                           (very, very slight)

Wooyoung

"And then- now hold onto something because you won't believe it, -He just slammed the door right into her face and LEFT", Wooyoung ranted.

"To be honest, I kind of understand him...", His friend mumbled, stuffing some more mini cookies into his mouth,
"San doesn't have many friends. I think Ryujin is kind of like his little sister. Also, she obviously didn't tell him about Germany... I mean, how would you react if someone else told you I'd be leaving the country soon?"

"You wouldn't have kept that a secret from me! Ryujin must've had her reasons", Wooyoung sulked, grabbing one of Felix cookies.

After practice finished, Wooyoung quickly ran over to his best friend's dorm to tell him about everything that has happened. He probably exaggerated on some points but all in all, he was telling the truth.

"San's an asshole", he finally stated, plopping onto the little couch next to his friend.

Felix just hummed, enjoying his cookie, before turning to the other, "I never got why you were so interested in him. I mean, he really is rude".

Wooyoung nodded slightly,
"I know Lix, but he's just so, so-"

"Hot? Yeah, right, that totally cancels out all of his other flaws", the freckled boy rolled his eyes.

"Not only hot! He's hot AS FUCK Lix. I mean have you SEEN him? And I know, for a fact, that he thinks I'm hot too", he said proudly.

"Woo, you're incredibly delusional. Why in hell do you think that?"

"He called me a bitch. Multiple times."

Felix stared at him, dumbfounded.

"Lix, it's sooo obvious. Listen, he said I'm a bitch and why are bitches called bitches? Because they fuck around allot! And who fucks around allot? Hot people! Because only hot people can have high body counts. Sooo, him considering me as a bitch, translates to him considering me to be hot enough to fuck around. Simple math."

"..."

"Also I'm 98% sure that he jerked off to my video"

"Right, that video. Woo, I was so drunk and I just want you to know that I remember almost NOTHING of that night, ESPECIALLY not taking that video of you! So please never bring it up again, I am deeply uncomfortable."

Wooyoung just chuckled in return, nodding in agreement before looking at his phone: 01:54am.

The pink haired sighed and turned to Felix again.

"Lix, I'm bored"

"I'm not"

"I really wanna go out"

"I don't"

"And now that you've mentioned drinking, I'm so gonna get drunk again"

"I won't"

"Lixie~", Wooyoung whined, holding onto his friend's biceps, "Pleaseeee~"

"I'm not into begging bro"

Wooyoung huffed, letting go of his arm, "I wasn't trying to turn you on, I just don't wanna go alone"

Felix swiftly grabbed another cookie with one hand and the remote with the other, before turning the Tv on.

"Sounds like a you problem to me", he stuffed another cookie into his mouth, "Call Jongho"

"Fine", Wooyoung spat, dialing the younger's number. Sadly his hopes were quickly crushed by a 10 second call of Jongho telling him to not disturb him.

"And?", Felix asked.