Settle

Wooyoung

Wooyoungs thighs were shaking, his back was aching and his ass was so god damn sore.

Still, as he laid in San's soft white sheets with the older covering his whole body with his own he felt unbelievable comfortable.

00:00, the clock next to Sans bed showed.

He softly ran his fingers through the athletes bleached strands as his face was snuggled into Wooyoungs neck. His arms were snuck around the youngers body, trying not to put his whole body weight onto him.

Wooyoung smiled as he felt San plant a series of soft kisses against his neck.

The older had taken such good care of his body.

Wooyoungs heart swelled with pride as he realized that all his after care lessons had actually worked on the taller.

Each gentle kiss the older placed on his neck sent shivers of pleasure coursing through Wooyoung's body, igniting a spark of desire that flickered and danced with each caress. He savored the sensation, feeling his heart swell with affection for the man who held him so tenderly.

So close.

The comforting scent of San's hair wrapped around Wooyoung, soothing his senses and filling him with a sense of peace. It was a scent that spoke of home, of safety, of belonging.

The older still smelled like sex though.

Wooyoung chuckled.

As his fingers continued to weave through San's locks, Wooyoung's gaze drifted around the room, taking in the simple yet intimate surroundings. The walls adorned with photographs spoke volumes about San's past, each image a cherished memory of him. Of his family.

His attention was drawn to a calendar hanging on the wall, its pages turned to the upcoming week. Wooyoung's eyes lingered on the date marked in bold red letters, his curiosity piqued by the significance it held. He pondered whether to inquire about it, but ultimately decided to let the moment linger, content to bask in the warmth of their connection.

Sunday, Jeju.

With a soft sigh of contentment, Wooyoung returned his focus to San, his heart swelling with gratitude for the man who held him so close.

Softly, he kissed the top of his head, earning a little groan of contentment.

"Hyung"

"Mhm"

"What's sunday? You're going to jeju?"

"Google the date. 2015"

Wooyoung frowned, reaching for his phone before quietly typing in sundays date into the search bar.

Before he could even finish typing, his phone already recommended him different headlines:

Jeju island plane crash 2015
Korean airlines 2015
Korea plane crash survivors
Jeju plane crash fire 2015
Korean airlines still flying?
Jeju plane crash reason
...

Wooyoung almost choked on his own spit as he scrolled through the different articles of that day.

"Yuqi and I will be visiting their graves", San tiredly pushed himself up from the comfortable position he had been laying in to lay down next to Wooyoung instead, "We only do it once a year. Lessens the pain"

The younger nodded, his eyes glossy as he looked at the other. He wasn't crying or anything, around San his eyes always seemed to be a little glassier than usual.