Attention

Wooyoung

"I told you to leave me the fuck alone you weird ass pervert", he yelled into his phone before hanging up. He actually had to cool down a bit before opening the door to his classroom. Recently Wooyoung has gotten a few calls from an unknown number. The caller states that he had seen Wooyoung at last week's party and since then couldn't stop thinking about him.

At first it seemed cute and flattered Wooyoungs ego, but after the first rejection the anonym caller didn't stop. He kept pushing his luck, saying how he would do anything for a chance. Wooyoung was annoyed to say the least, but this is not the first time he has been bothered by some random person.

Even though Wooyoung wasn't as well known as the volleyball team but still, he was well aware of the fact that he wasn't ugly. Not even close. In fact, he was hot as fuck and boy did he know it.

The second year rolled his eyes before carelessly throwing his bag onto one of the tables.

"Yo this seat is taken bro", a random guy said, looking at Wooyoung with bored eyes.

"Yeah", Wooyoung replied nonchalantly, sitting down anyway, "By me"

The guys just rolled his eyes and accepted the situation, seeming to be way too tired for an argument with the other.
Wooyoung got comfortable before taking out his laptop and earplugs, putting on some random youtube video to ignore the boring lesson.

He was just about to drift off into a comfortable 'nothing', when a message popped up on his phone. Again, an unknown number.
Wooyoung was ready to completely loose it over the random creep when he realized that it most definitely wasn't from the strange guy.

/Thanks for the video, pinkie.
No need to lie about us fucking tho.
Ask nicely next time/

Wooyoungs eyes widened. San remembers the night? He chuckled to himself, reading the message over and over again. He could've just asked? As simple as that? His confidence grew and he started typing in his response when San beat him to it.

/Thanks for the video, pinkie.
No need to lie about us fucking tho.
Ask nicely next time

Then I'll gladly send you one of my bros
to take care of you, horny bitch./

Wooyoung was too stunned to speak. He stared at his screen for what seemed like an eternity before the grip on his phone tightened. One of his bros? Horny bitch?

"Who the fuck does he think he is?"

"Mister Jung, language"

"I'm sorry professor but I have just been called a HORNY BITCH by an unknown number, which IN FACT is not really unknown because I know exactly who sent that message. And why's that? Because of a sexy video I left for him as a PRESENT on his phone? HORNY. BITCH?! He will send me one of his BROS to take CARE of me? To take care of a HORNY BITCH?", Wooyoung took a calm, deep breath,
"Professor, does this count as cyber bullying?"

"..."
"..."

"..."

"Mister Jung, I absolutely adore your fabulous choice of words, but I certainly couldn't care less about my students personal well being.
If you are being cyber bullied, I would kindly advise you to throw away your phone.
Sit down"

"With pleasure", Wooyoung replied, flopping down onto his chair again before actually following the professors advice and throwing his phone into his backpack.

I'll show you how much of a horny bitch I can be.

——————————7pm—————————
San