Connect

San

"Right there, come on I know you can go deeper". The room was completely quiet. The only thing that could be heard were San's little sounds of pleasure.

"I don't want to hurt you"

"I'm an athlete, please. I can take it", San grunted, voice almost above a whisper.

"Fuck.. ah shit", he moaned, the pleasure he felt til now, suddenly fully turning into pain.

"Stop squirming so much"

He tried his best but failed the moment the rough fingers reached a special spot, causing him to let out another deep moan, "T-There. Fuck".

San's hands were gripping the black leather underneath him so hard that his knuckles started turning white.

"Damn bro I can't continue the massage if you sound like a fucking porn star", his masseur and friend Park Seonghwa stated, taking his hands off of San's very tensed back.

"Do you even know how painful it is to have someone digging their fucking fingers into a muscle knot?", he huffed in frustration, sitting up on the weirdly uncomfortable leather couch.

"Whatever dude. This is too gay for me", the older sighed, wiping his oily hands on a towel, "I'll never get how you idiots destroy your body's with some stupid ball game".

San rolled his eyes at the other.

He always understood it when people didn't care about sports but Seonghwa? He was a total different level. He made it his life goal to suck the joy out of everyone and everything, who enjoyed any kind of sport. Still, San would notice him every now and then behind the big window of the Benchers café, watching his important games. His behavior was more amusing to him than actually annoying.

"Whatever Hyung"

The two guys sat next to each other in silence, exchanging some words now and then but nothing from importance. San let his gaze wander around the med room. White walls, white floor, white chairs, and then in the middle of the room this one random black leather couch. Huh. It really did look like you could shoot a porn film here.

San chuckled a bit, imagining some hot chick leaning over the leather, moaning his name. He quickly shook the thought out of his head and grabbed his phone, checking the time.

-Friday, 6:54pm- it read.

He swiftly stood up and put his phone into his back pocket, looking at his friend, "Let's head to the cafeteria, I'm thirsty"

Seonghwa nodded his head and grabbed his bag, joining San's side. Together they walked out of the small med room, into the big hall.

Even though most of the classes should be over by now, there were still many students in the hallway. A phone pinged. San already had his phone out the check on it but his Hyung quickly stopped him.

"Chill, the only person that would text you is next to you right now. Ain't no one else", he said, which sounded more shady than he intended it to.

San didn't deem that as rude though, Seonghwa was right at last. The only people that would dare to text San, if they even have his number, would be Ryujin, Hongjoon, Seonghwa and maybe Mingi, if he needed help with practice.

San nodded and glanced over at the elders phone, "Who texted, hyung?"

"Ah", the other waved his hand in front of his face, "just your mom"

"What the fuck is even wrong with you"

"Language!"

————————— Meanwhile————————-