Again

San

This can't be true. What was HE doing here?
San didn't move a muscle. He simply stared at the shorter boy in disbelief, not saying a word.

"San? What's wrong? You know that guy?", Yeonjun asked in confusion whilst raising an eyebrow.

"Of course he does! That's the dude I told you about. You know, the one in whichs bed San woke up in after the party?", Hongjoon joined in, smiling cheekily.

San finally snapped out of his trance, glaring at the team's captain.

"I didn't wake up in his bed. Only in his dorm. There's a difference", he looked back at Wooyoung, "But why exactly is he here? Doesn't look athletic at all to me"

Wooyoung gasped dramatically and was just about to snap back at him when Hongjoon interrupted.

"Oh, he's not here to play! But since Ryujin is dropping out of Uni soon, we needed a new manager. Or well, in this case two"

San blinked, twice, before slowly turning around to look at his best friend.

"Ji?", he asked dumbfounded

"Yeah?"

San frowned, turning back to the two new managers and looked at the orange haired guy, who just answered him,
in a questioning manner.

"...?"

"Oh, you weren't talking to me? I'm very sorry, it's just that Ji is my nickname you know? My friends call me Ji all the time"

"I'm not your friend. I don't call you that."

San scoffed and faced a very flustered Ryujin again.

"So, Ryu-JI-n... What does he mean 'drop out'? Your grades are excellent, what's up?"

His friend just sighed and scratched her dyed hair, looking rather uncomfortable in the situation before finally speaking up.

"I'm gonna go to Germany for a few years. My mom got me a scholarship in one of the best Universities in Berlin. I'm sorry San, I should've told you sooner but I didn't find the right momen-"

"Fuck you"

"... huh"

"You heard me. Have fun in Germany", San turned to leave but stilled for a second, "And If you guys wanna keep me as your player, pinkie leaves."

And with those words, he closed the gym door.

————————————————————————

Wooyoung

Was he SERIOUS right now?
Wooyoung stared at the shut door, obviously dumbfounded, until he heard a little sniffle.
It didn't take him long to find where it was coming from, Ryujin.

"Ohh, Ryu, are you okay? You know how he is, he didn't mean it.", Hongjoon was by her side quickly and carefully hugged the crying girl, "He'll probably call you later and apologize"

Ryujin softly shook her head before pushing the captain off her, "No, he won't. We talked about this before"

The whole team went quiet, waiting for her to continue.

"When my mom told me about Germany I instantly called him, asking him if he'd be sad if I left Seoul. I was in a really good mood and it probably sounded like a joke when I asked. But he didn't really answer how I thought he would. He told me to not joke around with stuff like that and that he wouldn't even try to keep in contact with me if I left", she started crying again,
"He- He told me that he would delete my number and all of our pictures and videos together.. H-he.. San said that he-.. h- he-"