Know

San

"Are you sure you don't need me to drive you there?", San asked.

The atmosphere in his dorm was surprisingly calming. For the first time in what seemed like forever, San and Yuqi were relaxed around the other.

No yelling, no fighting, no cussing.

Just them.

"It's okay Oppa, I promise", the pinked haired answered as she checked her phone for the time, "Soyeon will pick me up in a few minutes"

San hummed, opening Yuqi the door.

She sighed, stepping past her now ex-boyfriend, out the door.

"Oppa", they locked eyes. Eyes, San hadn't properly looked at in a very long time. Yuqi really was breathtaking, "Are we still gonna go to the graveyard together on Sunday?"

The day of their family's death.

"Of Course, Yu. We'll always go together", San offered the younger a weak smile before carefully pulling her into a soft hug, "I don't want to loose you because of this"

He felt Yuqi smile, her face in the crook of his neck.

"Don't worry", she said, hugging him back just slightly tighter, "If we're not getting married, then you should at least pick out my wedding dress in the future"

"Are you making me your best man right now?"

"Nah, you'll be my maid of honor"

The remaining pieces of uncomfortable tension finally crumbled away as the two shared soft laughter.

Yuqi was the one to break the hug, slipping out of San's grip easily.

"I should get going. I bet Soyeon's already outside"

San nodded, "Sure. I'll see you on Sunday, Yu"

"Goodbye Oppa"

She closed the door on her way out.

——————————————————————
Wooyoung

As Wooyoung sat in the kitchen, his mind preoccupied with thoughts of upcoming exams and academic responsibilities, he sighed as he took a sip of his coffee. The warm liquid provided a brief respite from the stress of his studies, offering a moment of calm in the midst of chaos.

Beside him, Felix bustled about the kitchen, his skilled hands expertly maneuvering pots and pans as he prepared their meal. Next to him, Lia. Aka Jongho's new girlfriend. It didn't exactly look like she was much of a help for Felix but the freckled didn't seem to mind.

Wooyoung watched him with a sense of admiration, impressed by his friend's culinary skills and dedication to the task at hand.

Wooyoung sucked at cooking.

Jongho sat across from Wooyoung, his attention focused on his phone as he scrolled through social media feeds, occasionally pausing to respond to messages or check notifications. Wooyoung glanced over at him, a small smile playing at the corners of his lips as he observed his friend's relaxed demeanor.

"Hey, Jongho," Wooyoung began, breaking the comfortable silence that had settled over the kitchen. "Got any plans for tonight? I can't force myself to study again"

Jongho looked up from his phone, a faint smile crossing his face as he met Wooyoung's gaze. "Not really," he replied with a shrug. "Just hanging out with Lia tonight. Maybe watch a movie or something."

Wooyoung nodded, the mention of Jongho's new girlfriend sparking a twinge of jealousy deep within him.

"Boring ass bitch"