Fall

Wooyoung

Wooyoungs mind was clouded. He couldn't think about anything else, no, anyone else as he slowly guided one of San's fingers in and out of his throbbing hole.

The elders fingers were much longer and rougher than his own and it was clear that he was used to doing this to girls, as he tried to add in a second finger after only a few seconds.

"Hyung~", Wooyoung whimpered, softly circling his hips on San's finger, "Try to move around a little. If you're able to reach my prostate, It'll make things much better"

The man under him nodded, angling his finger into different directions.

Wooyoung had to smile at how concentrated and careful the other tried to follow his instructions.

This certainly wasn't how he thought their first time would be.

Wooyoung expected San to roughly manhandle him onto his bed, rip open his shirt like a gorilla and fuck him raw, no preparation. But this?

The shorter mustered San's features as his eyes were fixed on Wooyoungs lower body, eyebrows furrowing in concentration.

And even though it wasn't Wooyoungs plan to teach a straight guy how gay sex works, this felt right, good. Real.

"San hyung, add another one", Wooyoung whispered.

It didn't take the elder long to comply and slide in a second finger.

Immediately Wooyoungs body tensed up as he let out an embarrassing loud sound, he didn't even know he was able to produce.

San immediately froze, eyes shooting up to look at the other with nothing but pure anxiety.

"Holy shit, did I rip something?!"

"..."

Wooyoung couldn't hold himself back this time as he let out the laugh he had been holding for quite some time now, completely ignoring the obviously confused athlete under him.

"Does my concern amuse you?", he asked in an annoyed tone, raising an eyebrow at the sudden outburst.

Wooyoung tried his best to keep his composure as his little laughter died down again.

Right. Fingers in his ass. San's a gay virgin. Concentrate.

"No, no Hyung, don't worry", Wooyoung's hands softly brushed over San's cheek, "Do it again. Touch me there again, please"

What followed shortly after, was San full on punching the air out of Wooyoungs lungs as he suddenly added the third finger, his fingertips brushing against that special spot again.

"fuck, San you-"

"Hyung. And don't laugh at me again", his voice was stern but somehow he also sounded like he was sulking.

"Right, shit, sorry, hyung", Wooyoung tried to tell him to slow down a little as he still had to get used to the further stretch but San seemingly had other plans as his three fingers suddenly started moving.

Wooyoung tightened his grip on San's shoulders as the elder started to full on fuck Wooyoung with his fingers, hitting his spot over and over again.

"Sa- Hyung, let's slow down a li- ah fuc-"

"Young-ah", he interrupted him and Wooyoung realized how deep his voice had suddenly gotten, "How come you're so fucking tight? You're basically sucking in my fingers"

Wooyoung moaned at that, pushing his ass back onto the other, trying to get him as deep in as possible. He wanted to answer him. He wanted to tell him so much about how no pussy would ever get close to Wooyoungs ass.