Sting

Wooyoung

Wooyoung smiled to himself as he slowly walked through the big halls of the art gallery. He always admired his friends and their very unique talents.

Back in the days, when Wooyoung and Felix weren't really close, he used to hang out with his neighbor Hyunjin allot. They would meet up to draw and drink hot chocolate in their favorite coffee shop around town.

Sadly, Hyunjin had to move away after his father got a new job in New Zealand. Their contract broke because of the different time zones and schedules but Wooyoung still had a space for his friend in his heart.

Hyunjin was very talented when it came to drawing and painting. Wooyoung always knew that his art would someday be recognized by the world and he was right.

The art gallery was huge. Many different small artists would get their own little section to show off their pieces. Hyunjin was one of them.

"I can't believe he didn't tell me that he's back in Korea"

Wooyoung came to a halt in front of a big painting, showing a large lake with beautifully drawn flowers around it. At the bottom right written the initials HH.

And even though he saw this coming someday, he still felt pride, looking at his childhood friend's work.

"It's beautifully done, isn't it?"

Wooyoung nodded, turning towards the unfamiliar voice.

"Do you know him? Hyunjin I mean", the girl asked, smiling warmly at him.

She had a very welcoming aura which seemed to almost immediately have a calming affect on Wooyoung.

"I do", he answered, looking back at the painting, "But it's been quite some time since we've last seen each other"

The girl hummed, taking out her phone to take a picture of the art work.

"Hyunjin is really talented. I met him a few weeks ago and he showed me some of his work. It's too bad that he won't be staying here for long"

Wooyoung frowned, turning his attention back to the pink haired girl.

"He won't? Will he go back to New Zealand?"

"New Zealand? He told me that he lives in Brazil. But yes, he'll go back in a few days. He only came here to visit his friend and for the gallery"

"Oh..", was the only thing Wooyoung was able to answer. For some reason he felt disappointed. Of course, they haven't been talking allot but Brazil? He felt like that's a little detail Hyunjin could've told him about.

"Wait, visiting a friend? Do you know who?"

"Of course I do, that's how I met him after all", the girl smiled, "He's close to my boyfriend"

Wooyoung nodded understandingly.

"My name is Wooyoung by the way", he then said, bowing to his new found friend.

"Pleasure to meet you, Wooyoung", she bowed back, "I'm Yuqi"

———————————————————————
San

Choosing between something you don't wanna do but definitely should do and something you really shouldn't do but want to, is really tougher than it seems.