Expose

San

His breath was slow and heavy, eyes focusing on the small phone screen in front of him.
He intensely stared at his display, which currently showed a messy recording of Wooyoung's exposed bottom.

San's whole body shivered as the pink haired turned towards to camera and stuck out his tongue. That little slut.

San groaned, turning off the room light before turning back to his phone. He let his right hand fall down onto his clothed crotch, just letting it rest there for a few moments, before he finally added some pressure.

A little smirk formed on the athletes lips, as he slowly started to move his hand a little.
At the party he hadn't spoken to the younger once, San was certain. And most definitely was he sure that he didn't lay his hands on that beautiful ass.

"Fuck~", he softly moaned, as Wooyoung shook his ass right in front of the camera.

He looked so fucked out that San almost believe his little act but still, San was certain.
He may not remember much of last night but something like Sex would always stay in his mind.

The athlete stopped grinding against his own hand and let it slide underneath his boxers in return. He immediately grabbed his half hard dick, slowly stroking it to its full length.
San wouldn't consider his cock as 'above average' but he definitely was confident in his skills.

San paused at the probably hottest picture he had ever jerked off to. His screen showed Wooyoung, on his back, with his hand beneath his beautiful cock, fingers right at his entrance.
San softly moaned, cursing the bad quality of the messy recording. The video couldn't possibly have been taken by him. He would take his time to get the angles and sharpness right.

San stared at the picture, his hand adding a little more pressure to his hard cock.
He swiftly spat into his palm and placed it onto his dick again. This time, rubbing his slit against his wet hand whilst fucking into his right hand at the same time.

"Ahh~ fuck yeah~", his hand started moving faster.

San usually took his time but he was impatient. Also he was in the volleyball locker room so he should probably get off quick.

San pumped his cock hard and fast, just how he liked it, imagining Wooyoungs pretty ass sucking it up.

"Ah, come on 'young-ah, fuck~", his mind stuck to the younger as he hardly fucked into his fist, "Fuck, take me. Take my dick"

San threw his head back, ignoring the slight pain that came when he hit the wall, and added more pressure to his strokes, before he pressed play again, turning the volume to 100%.

Instantly, Wooyoungs soft, slurred moans filled the room, as he wiggled his ass in front of the camera, "Please Hyung, stop recording. Fuck me."

San groaned, stroking his cock closer and closer to release, "Fuck, yeah. You want that don't you? Fucking cock slut"

"Hyung.. Please... Fill me up"

The last few words before the video ended were all San needed to finally cum with a deep moan.

"Fuck... Ew, nasty"

After calming his breath down for a few seconds, he decided to clean the scene and finally get dressed for practice.
San huffed. His teammates were probably waiting for him to start training. He was actually impressed that they hadn't interrupted him.

"Well then", he sighed, wiping his hands, "Let's do this"

————————Sunday night—————————