Talk

Wooyoung

"That's so gay"

Way to ruin the moment.

Wooyoung felt San quickly pull away from their tender kiss as he instantly took two steps back.

The younger shot Jongho a glare who didn't seem to be giving the slightest fuck.

Felix and Lia stood next to him like mannequins.

"We wanna leave"

Sure they did.

"Okay? Give us a second, damn"

"No need for that", San's response made Wooyoung's eyes snap back towards the older, "We're coming"

"No we're not"

Wooyoung was done with his bullshit.

What was all this pulling and pushing about? If San really wanted to completely cut ties with him, he wouldn't have kissed back just now.

Was he bipolar or something?

"I need to talk to you first"

"Wooyoung we can-"

"No. We need to talk. Just a minute. I'll be quick. I promise"

"We can talk in the car, I wanted to say", the taller replied, making Wooyoung go silent, "You'll be my passenger again, right?"

"Yeah.."

——————————————————————
San

San started the car.

As engine hummed to life, signaling their departure from the spa, Wooyoung's hand moved swiftly to the ignition, cutting off the engine again.

Damn.

Okay, so there really was no escaping from this conversation. No matter how much he wished otherwise.

San's exasperated sigh filled the confined space of the car as he turned to face Wooyoung, resignation evident in his eyes.

With a heavy heart, Wooyoung initiated the dialogue, his voice soft yet insistent. "So?" he prompted, his gaze fixed unwaveringly on San.

It was a simple question.

No big deal.

San's temples throbbed with the weight of his internal struggle as he struggled to piece together his thoughts. Frustration etched lines of tension across his forehead as he grappled with the complexity of his emotions. "I shouldn't have said that to you," he began, his voice tinged with regret. "It wasn't supposed to start this big of a conversation"

Wooyoung's brow furrowed in confusion, his expression a mix of curiosity and concern. "Said what?" he asked, though he already knew the answer.

Bitch please.

San's gaze drifted away, his features contorted in a pained expression. "I wish you were a girl," he admitted, the words heavy, "You knew what I meant. Damn, no need to push me to say it again like that"

The confession hung heavy in the air between them, a palpable tension suffusing the car's interior.

"Why?" Wooyoung finally spoke, his voice barely above a whisper. He needed to understand, needed to unravel the complexities of San's innermost thoughts.

San's frustration bubbled to the surface, his voice tinged with agitation as he struggled to articulate his feelings. "Because you've made me question everything," he confessed, his tone laced with a mixture of anguish and longing.