Jump

San

San's heart pumped hard and fast in his chest as he watched two of his fingers disappear into Wooyoungs tight, pink hole.

Since he was still new to the whole gay sex thing, the youngers breathy little whines gave him all the assurance he needed to continue.

As San's right hand was busy pleasuring Wooyoungs insides, his left hand quickly found its way around the other's waist, steadily holding him in place.

The shorter was facing one of the cold gym walls as San stood tall behind him, keeping his back close to his chest.

He pushed his fingers in as deep as he could, going teasingly slow as he leaned forward to Wooyoungs ear.

"I didn't allow you to tell Jimin about my personal life, did I?", San whispered, his lips touching the other's ear just slightly.

Wooyoung exhaled a shaky breath as he pushed his ass even more into San, "I didn't tell him anything. Just had a chat"

San hummed in return before starting to move his fingers in a scissoring motion.

He had learned that from last time:

A man's behind cannot be compared to a woman's pussy. If he wouldn't stretch the other open enough, he could get hurt.

San watched intently as Wooyoung let his head fall onto the wall in front of him, his small whines of pleasure not going unnoticed.

"I'm not stupid, Young-ah", San said as his hand on Wooyoungs belly slid up, under his tshirt towards his chest, "Knew you were talking about me. You're also not very good at whispering"

Wooyoung gasped as San suddenly pinched one of his hard nipples, twisting them between his fingers.

San smirked at his reaction, the pace of his other hand which was busy on Wooyoungs behind, picking up.

Despite his own aching cock, the athlete forced himself to take his time with the younger, concentrating on getting him wet and ready for him.

They both should feel good.

"Young-ah", San groaned as he felt the youngers ass squeezing around his fingers as he continued to push back against him, "You're so tight right now, how the fuck did that even work last time"

Wooyoung chuckled softly as he turned his head away from the wall, glancing at San behind him over his shoulder.

Bad idea, holy fuck.

"Don't worry, hyung. You fit just right"

Wooyoungs words went unnoticed.

San could practically feel the air being punched out of his lungs as his eyes were stuck to the other's face.

Wooyoungs cheeks were drowned in a soft pink, matching his plump lips, which were still bit open from their rushed make out session a few minutes ago. His hair was a mess in the most beautiful way possible and his eyes, god his eyes were glassily looking back at him. And even though they were barely even open, San could practically feel the glow inside of them.

Wooyoung wanted him just as much as he did.

"Turn around", San finally managed to breathe out, instantly taking out his fingers causing the other to gasp.

Still, Wooyoung instantly complied, now standing with his back towards the wall as they were finally able to properly look at each other.

San stood before him, towering and commanding, his hands encircling Wooyoung's waist with a gentle yet possessive grip. Their eyes locked, sparking with an intensity that seemed to ignite the air around them.