Reveal

Wooyoung

"Ugh San, you just don't get it", Wooyoung whined as he struggled to keep up with the drunk man, "You literally broke his phone. I don't think you realize that he'll make you pay for it!"

San just waved his hand at him, looking rather sleepy.

"Don't worry about me, Pinkie. I'm allot stronger than him, he won't-"

"With money, San", he interrupted him, "He'll make you pay with money. I wasn't talking about a fight or something"

San seemed to think for a moment as he let out a tiny 'oh' and stopped walking.

"What are you doing?"

" 'm tired", the taller said.

Wooyoung internally panicked at that response, since his car was parked pretty far away.

"No no no big boy, You won't go all sleepy on me now. We still have about 10min of walking left before you can", he rambled as he walked over to San, who didn't seem to take any interest in listening to him.

"Carry me~", he slurred, having a little smile on his lips.

Wooyoung just stared at him blankly.
He can't be serious.

"San, you probably weight twice as much as I do and, like you mentioned at the gym before, I'm not exactly working out much"

San stopped smiling and gazed at Wooyoung. His eyes seemed heavy as he softly grabbed the younger's hand, which surprised the other.

"Don't call me San. I'm hyung"

Wooyoung gaped at the blonde, rather surprised by the sudden change of behavior. The usually intimidating, cold San, looked like a tired baby. All soft and fluffy. Didn't he dislike it when he called him hyung?

"I'll call you hyung", Wooyoung smirked, intertwining their fingers, "If you stop calling me Pinkie"

San quickly pulled Wooyoung closer to him, their chest almost touching, as he used his free hand to run it through the shorter's pink strands.

He grunted.

"I can't concentrate with that irritating color on your head! You look like fucking cotton candy or something"

"Aww, you think I'm sweet like- Irritating?"

"Yeah, irritating. I fucking hate pink"

"You- WHAT?!"

Wooyoung let go of the others hand, staring at him in a mix of shock and disbelief.

"But you- You said you like pink! I heard it with my own ears!"

"..."

San raised an eyebrow whilst tilting his head slightly. He looked so unbelievably adorable.

"I like Pink. The singer. Not the color. Your hair looks ugly"

Wooyoungs jaw dropped at that. He liked the singer? He actually didn't know how to react to this.

San giggled drunkenly, struggling to grab the others hand again. He smiled. San smiled at him and it was the most gorgeous smile Wooyoung has ever seen. He looked so... approachable. So kind, gentle and comforting. Wooyoung liked drunk San.

"But why does that even matter? It's not like you dyed your hair for me", he chuckled, softly looking into Wooyoungs eyes.

The pink haired just nodded as his ears turned bright red, "Right. That would be so strange"