Stolas New...Friend

Here is another one for you all!

Request by Artemis97080

Request: What about If Moxxie was first found and then taken in by Stolas...?

Note: Moxxie marks will be hidden along with their eye not having the blue ring unless activated.  Canon, we know Stolas 35 from the show. Moxxie is probably 26-27. So, there is an eight-nine years age difference. It is like that in the book too. So, in this time-line case Stolas will be 12 and Moxxie would be 6-7 instead of 4.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Paimon may need to keep a closer eye on his owl son.

Started with a S.

Good enough!

He started to bring the pre-teen to Wrath to get ready for his duties. After all he is going to do this once he is eighteen after all. Could do it sooner. But then that means talking to Satan. Which he would love to do.

Satan made it clear not liking to talk to any of them besides duties. Only to call if it's an emergency. Or another mob incident like before.

Now usually Paimon is only allowed, along with the other nobles, to come to the ring when the festival closes. Of course, a few occasions can come down earlier if it works related. Seriously his Lord needs to not be so strict on rules. So, why not bring the owl one to get ready? He is a good teacher, yes, he is!

Note to self maybe should start bringing those guards.

Why?

Because apparently not only has Stolas have been missing for three days but now, he found himself a companion.

A feral biting one they just picked up on the streets!

"They're not bad father honest!" Stolas chuckles weakly being bandaged up.

"That thing bit my hand!" Point at the little imp duck underneath the chair. A long blue scarf around their neck. Hissing at them. Feathers are still in their mouth. Pupils slit at their pair of the two.

Not happy to be here in the slightest. Along with allowing that the owl to just grab them. Okay it was stupid on their part going through a portal with them. But didn't expect this to happen!

"They're just scared and playing father." Stolas kneeling down to hope they come out. "Come on everything will be fine like I promise."

Moxxie eyes narrowed at this owl that tricked them. Then again everything is still confusing them. Heard the word chocolate. Now in this predicament with some frogmouth and butler.

Only have been here for two weeks after their fall into the void. Well, seven years if they had to think about it before they woke up. Their heads hurt, and their bodies hurt from new and old wounds. So, small for their age. Magic is weak, so he has to not overdo it. Even with a CHECK. Of course, they did push a bit of magic to hide their marks when they observed their kind a little better. At least to not stick out like a sore thumb. Everything is still confusing along with their mind one minute like a child and next are themselves.