Can You Feel the Love Tonight~ Or Pain? Cringe? Part 5

Hi everyone!

Remember these? Well, we got more! Either from random idea/thought that pop up, random wheel spin and well let's give our Moxxie some loving.

E.Moxxie: *glare at me. *

Let's go!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, sexual interaction and themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Moxxie/Error x Josh

((Note: Josh is the incubus who works with Verosika. Really like an idea how they met and go from there.))

Hear Josh out. He isn't a judge.

Okay that sounded very wrong and does make him feel judgmental. Can already picture the head smack from his aunt of the BS on that.

Fine he can be judgy on certain topics and people there! I mean sure there are certain creeps he makes sure doesn't take to the bed a second time. Or kinks he will put his foot down to not try at all. He does want someone to look very appealing. Even if it was a one-night stand they got to look great.

Imps?

Eh it's a hit or miss. Sure, there were hybrids he gave it a try. Either it was great, bad or just fighting. But that was with like anyone else. We're their times he found an imp appealing in the eyes. Yes, but rarely went too far with that. It just wasn't his thing.

Yet, lately he might have to see about actually making it a thing. Especially with these damn feelings he had lately. Sure, they help him out greatly. Ask them out. But come on that a bit too soon. Right?

Love.

He can't be in love! He? Josh? Never! It doesn't even have to do with anything being an Incubus either, it just the word in general. How it all started?

Two years ago, at a café shop.

He was in Pride crashing at another buddy apartment. Got fired at that time and couldn't live at his apartment before as his girlfriend kicked him out. Ex and it wasn't fun. Lucky that his buddy let him crash here even if it was the Pride ring. At that point I didn't care but rest, go have a much-needed fun he needs being single again, fill in other application work with his credentials and go from there. Decided to just walk around and such no big deal. Got thirsty. Found a café. The place was a bit of a surprise, in a clean way, but I can't complain. Goes to order his drink and notices the worker.

An imp with the cutest freckles and a resting bitch face.

He immediately flirts away to get a reaction. What? Those with those faces were always the best. But he got nothing. Well, he did besides confusion. Didn't think too much about it as the imp probably just dense.

Dense but can make some good coffee.

Twice a week he would go to that café. It was by choice and nothing else. The coffee is good. The owner a dangerous sinner but seem chill. Plus, to get a reaction out that imp a bonus. A fine way to start his morning. He calls it a bonus if he gets a word or two out of the imp. Dense of the intense flirting but can be sassy, brutal. A new routine of sorts Josh never expected he would enjoy from an imp.