Can You Feel the Love Tonight~ Or Pain? Cringe? Part 12

Hi everyone!

Continuations of a few of these. Have fun!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, sexual interaction and themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie/Others speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Moxxie E.x Blitz'o', mention of Blitz'o' x Stolas, Moxxie x Millie, Moxxie x Stolas, Moxxie x Striker. Part 6
((Note: At this point being cruel on the trigger imp.))

Moxxie wasn't sure what they were expecting to happen today. Quite honestly prefer their day off to not go with the rest of IMP to the Sloth ring. Blitz kid needed her shots. Then something about them needing a spa, whatever that meant. So, it was supposed to be somewhat of an okay day.

Nope.

Stolas got kidnapped. By who you may asked well from Stolas description alone was 'sexy'.

"Strike." Moxxie muttered while playing a game on the phone. Keep their hands distracted to not scratch their cheeks.

"Are you shitting me Mox!" Blitz yelling, "I knew you have a thing with that cowboy from all the texting!"

"There is nothing between us." Plus, he would like all of you to keep finding my new number. They weren't even purposely saying their name for this!

"Excuses!"

Moxxie just blocks out everything after that. Then next thing they know he and Millie are the ones going to Wrath. Why are they the ones who have to do this? Look it's not like they have anything against the Prince. Besides the very disturbing text. But we were okay and loved his kid.

Well, good news. Um well they're alive.

Bad news Striker escaped.

No, no you want to know what the bad news is. Millie and Stolas are reacting like Blitz. BLITZ! Why?

All because they said 'Harder' to Striker to stop choking them. Really, they were ready to say anything for some pay back the last time. His reaction was bloody worth it especially after that last text they sent them! Should have forward fish stick number to the other to piss them off!

"Are we seriously doing this right now?" Moxxie asked while patching up Stolas. Okay stop the bleeding that fine. That good. Bring them to the van.

"You said Harder! HARDER!" Millie waves her arms in the air.

"To distract him!"

"I have to say little one. It did feel a little out of line. What would Blitzy say if he heard this?" Stolas smiles while coughing. Gah! Yep, still pain.

A little twitch as they tighten the bandage very tight. Don't kill him. Don't kill him. You're better than this. Remember what your therapist said. Wait no, that last talk was very weird about reconnecting with Crimson. A big pass on that!

"It's fine to try and save yourself. But you don't need to say such words around another. Unless it some foreplay you are trying to bring out."

"IM NOT JEALOUS!"

Note to self. Don't do any kind of teasing if all party members are still severely injured. Especially around lava.

So, much lava.