Bundle Madness Drabble Part 22

Hi everyone!

Another request for you all!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, sexual interaction and themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie/Whoever else speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

((Request by: Dopadinho Request: What if Error adopted a child? A child who was in a similar situation to his when Maria found him, remembering that time Error decides to do the same and adopts a strange wild imp.
Note: This is short.))

Moxxie made it clear a long time ago they would never have a child.

For many reasons they don't want to dwell on it very much.

They don't dislike kids. Just felt like they were to be some kind of role model. Though maybe like an uncle. Sort of what they were like with the Charas back then as Error. But that was it.

Until recently.

It was a bad part of Wrath they drove into. A delivery they were making for their Madre while they rested. Should have stuck to the map but no had to get lost till they use magic to help with the signal. It works and got them close to what looks like a village.

It was a bloodshed shootout when they got arrive. Everything was still fresh. Birds of prey already try to come down. Same with rats.

Who knows what truly happened here? Why did this happen? Who should be called? Would anyone care? Should just leave.

But didn't hear any movement. Besides a little weak sound.

Until they found this impling child who was terrified. Shaken in fear. Blood all over her. She was hidden under the dead body of what must have been their mother and father.

The only survivor in whatever this was.

It wasn't easy to get her to trust them. Not like they can blame her. All the death around. If she thought they were part of this. Even bit his hand and hissed at them.

A lot of de ja vu there.

Try to get her to safety. Get her to eat. Anything really these past few hours. To show her he was not an enemy.

When she got into their arms she just cried. The only thing they could do was hold her. Along with a small word she slipped out. Her name.

Dusty.

((Request by: Mariana6980 Request: if Error/Moxie becomes Paimon, like he becomes Paimon and all the children he had were born asexually or he became comfortable enough with the other parents of children to make them born fused with their magic (Reference to Pj).
Note: Might be parts that are triggering. Mention of teenage marriage. Historically in the past this was the norm for royals. Better safe than sorry.))

"Come down here at once!"

A young horn owl with a long blue scarf draped over them. He is not moving from their spot at all. Instead sitting in a crooked high tree and closing their eyes. Not because they are sleeping. But to ignore her loud voice.