Bundle Madness Drabble Part 42

Hi everyone!

Another bunch for you all!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, sexual interaction and themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie/Others speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

((Request by: Theresse619 Request: Moxxie stuffing a crate full of rats in Stella's house. ))

Andrealphus takes a slow sip of wine while on the phone listening to his sister. Right now, she is staying at one of their other homes. What? He got tired of sharing his stuff. It is his home not hers.

Now he happy he did give her some other home to settle.

"These vermin are you eating my clothes!"

"Stella just calls someone." Who sends a crate of rats? How horrible. Those poor things are going to suffer around her voice.

"Why don't you do it instead of lounging in your chair and drinking martinis?"

"I'll have you know I'm lounging on my couch drinking wine." Insulted. She should know his schedule and routine better. "Call a terminator."

"They ate the damn terminator!"

"Oh." Poor things not the right term then. Must be those viscous Wrath rats. Well, she has those terminators only in Wrath. "Should have told me that sooner."

"Do something before I burn this apartment to the ground!"

A low groan. "Fineeee."

The things he does for his siblings.

"They are shitting on the wine barrels!"

"IM ON MY WAY MY DARLINGS!"

Elsewhere.

"Hey Mox what you do with those rats we gathered up?" Millie scratches her head as she was trying to find the box.

Moxxie flip a page in their book. "I shipped them off."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

((Request by: dDemaonioza Request: Moxxie as stolas ))

Stolas wasn't right.

I mean to be fair many of the Goetias could say Stolas wasn't right at the beginning. Those of his age group at least. The older group either ignored them. Talk about Paimon another child he spawns and this has been his last one.

Many things' Stolas heard about.

When you're in the Goetia while you are looking to show others, you have power. You also have to deal with the negatives. Not just the stressful life of a noble, duties and the hypocrisy behind closed doors.

Your life as well.

Stolas was invited with a few others to go to the theater. Not as a friend but another face to show he a Goetia. It was just a day out that he didn't want to go but pushed to anyway.

Then the news hit a shooting at the theater. A few got hurt but Stolas was severely hurt, the worst from a bullet to the head. Not dying at all but it wasn't pretty. It was a lot of blood.