Bundle Madness Drabble Part 32

Hi everyone!

You get a few continuation posts!

Enjoy!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, sexual interaction and themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

((Continuation of Moxxie being married to two overlords.))

"Do I have to sit by him?"

"What wrong? Worry ill touch you?"

"Wherever those fingers went into I might have to destroy my favorite suit."

"You need a new wardrobe."

"Says the one copying my look."

"Hey! I added my own style. Not my fault the oldie can't understand and pick up the time."

"Well, I can still look stylish without trying."

"You two had one simple job. Write your names." Moxxie glared at the pair across from the table." But somehow you can't do something that four-year-old can do better."

Let's just Moxxie didn't get to have their divorce today. Here they are the next day, after a promising threat if they don't come to the meeting point, to get this figure out now. Able to get time to themselves back at the apartment and try to figure out what happened. Moxxie is also ready to go down the black widow route. Would that be wrong to call themselves that?

"Jeez you can be a bitch."

"Now, now no calling them that. Just frustrated as you are wasting our time away to not signing the papers. Look were going to get those papers sign."

"Aka wasting time."

Like you both did yesterday.

"Look on the bright side. You get to still be married to me."

"Us. You're not the only one married."

"I don't know about that. I say I'm so far, the better of the two currently."

"Oh! Oh, you want to go there! I can be a better husband, and partner than you, mister no team player. Which is marriage."

"Or a partnership in business."

"Which it's not but a marriage on-What are you doing?"

"Taking these off." Moxxi twisting the ring around off their finger.

"Why?"

Stare at him like he truly lost it or just messing with them. Know what? It could be both. "So, I can thrust these down your two mouths and watch you choke on them."

"Ha! I like to see you try with mine."

"Stay still."

"Wait. What lets noAHHHHHHHH!"

Alastor smiles in joy watching their 'husband' attacking the backup one. Oh, times like these he wishes he could video these things on those disgusting phones. But I shall never admit that.

"I JUST SHOCK YOU!"

"YOU CALL THAT A SHOCK? HA!"

Yes, they are going to enjoy this as much as possible. Even if it means dealing with Vox a little longer than need be.