Bundle Madness Drabble Part 25

Hi everyone!

Another batch for you all to enjoy!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, sexual interaction and themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/thoughts

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

((Request ZVX457990 Request by: what if error/moxxie doesn't meetmaria and nobody else just try and survive on their own
Note: Will be other parts in the future.))

What do I do?

A question repeated again, again inside the head of a little impling. Right now, hidden in a small cave as their mix match pupil stare at the rocky ceiling. The glow around their yellow sclera was very dimmed but can still the darkness be surrounding the cave. No, light from the entrance as it was night time but it didn't bother one so young. The body still shows some old wounds, along with a nasty head wound on the right sight. The black liquid dried against the red skin and dirty white hair.

What do I do?

Pull themselves closer in a small ball. Only clothing the torn up red sweater with shorts underneath. A red ribbon wrapped around their dirty hands. A blue worn out scarf wrapped around their neck that looked so big on them. Stomp their hooves in irritation.

It has been barely 24 hours and have no clue what to do. This world is new. Memories buried beneath their young mind and it hurts as it is close off. The only Intel that can get is from a CHECK. Magic can still be felt, of course through, but right now it is very weak.

Along with new awakenings that the little one.

What do I do?

The former destroyer who stops aging. Never had a number feel frustrated like their current body. What a sight would have surprised their 'enemies'. To see a monster like this.

A monster who was scared, hurt, depressed and misjudged so many times with a job they never wanted. To now have become to this but of a different situation.

An Error still.

Moxxie.

Wait.

Right.

Right, there name Moxxie. Rub their eyes of the tears building up. He can still feel the scars but they are hidden. Magic being fair to able to hide them but able to feel them. Wanted to almost scratch their cheeks off. Scratch away what hiding them but help back. They don't need that right now. Don't need to lose it. Don't want to lose control.

"Moxxie." Repeat the name in their shy, young voice. It sounded so weird to hear a name. A name to have for four years. Right there four. So, young. They don't remember ever being so young. Memories taken away by a being who couldn't control her own. This time memories that are painful to remember and block.

Alone.

Did they have someone or were they abandoned? Did they die? Did they ever have anyone? Did someone want them?

Pupils then look down at a ribbon wrapped around their hand. Wrap like a bandage.  It felt nice. It felt like they shouldn't throw it away. Like the same with their scarf. Glance at the blue article that has always been with them. Even after the fall it always seems to come back to their side. Nuzzle into the material and close their eyes. Not to sleep but to have a breather.