What do we have here? Part 2

We're back because I can't stop.

Summary: If things turn out different from Season 1 Episode 5. A mix of the story, episode and new twist. What could possibly happen?

(Note: Moxxie join IMP when Blitzo had the business open for a while. Not by choice at the time. Flaw works privately and not told anyone. Only met the other IMP workers at that time along with Stolas and anyone else. Never met Striker. Let's go!)

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/Text

Voices/Text/Flashback

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Moxxie come on buddy!"

Step.

"Little pal?"

Step.

"I will dock you pay!"

Step.

"Okay maybe a little too extreme."

Step.

"Let's talk about this! Don't you think you being dramatic?"

Step.

"Okay look I'll admit the rats in the field suck! But everything else is on you. Alright the hay barrel just bad timing."

Step.

"At least tell me if it's hot sleeping with the cowboy!"

Step.

"But you've been cooking! See help!"

Step.

"Buddy come on this is a work trip! We got to be together!"

Step.

Moxxie kept walking as they held their bag. Still in the clothes they washed themselves in in the shower last night. That was 'fun' when everyone came back. Heads to the door with their ride now here. Would go a bit faster but their boss was clinging to their waist. To not go away. Honestly it was a bit pathetic to watch. Even when Blitzo try to stop them from leaving

"Blitz come on don't be like this." Millie grabs Blitzo tail to get him off.

"I will be like this! They are just going away!"

"It's their choice! They'll be staying close at the festival!"

"No! Moxxie I order you to stay!"

Moxxie snap their finger. Now Rusty jump on Blitzo back.

"Ouch! You are using her siblings against me now! OUCH! DON'T PULL MY HORNS YOU RUNT!"

"DON'T CALL MY BROTHER A RUNT!"

"OWIE!"

Shake the grip off as they open the door. Sent a nob to Rusty who gave them a thumbs up. Good kid. Sees the car, a pick up, and go straight over. Sees the driver and Joe talking like buddies.

"Took you awhile." The driver looked at Moxxie.

"Someone wouldn't let go." Open the door, and get in.

Blitzo face squish against the side window. "MOXXIE COME ON!"

Moxxie lock the door. Glance at the driver who was a bit startled, along with Joe. "...Thanks for the stay."