Can You Feel the Love Tonight~ Or Pain? Cringe? Part 7

Hi everyone!

We got some extra here! Either it a new one or continuation. Enjoy Moxxie/Error torment for love and cringe.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, sexual interaction and themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Moxxie/Error x Millie
((Note: Short but still a bit sweet.))

Millie knows her personality can be a bit much to others. Can even unsettled some Wrathian imps like she needed better control. Like the Pain Games she no longer allowed in. Again, it was only 9!

Even ex relationships in the past are proof as well. Like ones who dare cheat, or try to screw her over. Like a certain shark she can name and if she ever crossed them. Well, snipping those jewels off!

But she has her sweet side along with that side wanting to hold someone very tightly. How you find something like an animal or plushie so cute. You want to hug it to tell whether it passed or make it somehow merge in her body.

Like Moxxie being right now.

It took some convincing but she was able get her partner to go out. On a date night out. Now don't get her wrong. She does enjoy the things they do at her apartment or the late night out picnics. Just decided to let her plan the next one and being very considerate of them. Just like they done her best with.

It was going well too! The warmth in their eyes. Not, so anxious and to relax. Even got a cute shy blush they try to hide under their scarf when their tails wrapped together.

How is this silent weapon assassin just so darn precious and sweet!

When their desert arrived Moxxie face lit up at the chocolate molten lava cake.

Millie took her phone out to take a picture. She should have at the start! As she gets ready, she stops to see a spoon brought forward to her of the dessert. Her eyes widen a little.

"Here take the first bite." Moxxie tilt their head a bit, the scarf drooped down. A smile on their face was sent directly towards her.

They are smiling.

They are smiling at her.

They are letting her take a bite first as she knows possessive, they can be on chocolate. Yet, willing to share.

Share with her.

This imp.

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! STOP BEING SO CUTE! IT'S NOT FAIR! WHY ARE YOU SO PRECIOUS!"

Moxxie stare at her and blinked. Look at the spoon and then back to her. "I guess chocolate can be cute if you make it into something."

Sweet mamma on a hot pocket!

Millie got out of her seat, walked around, picked them over her head and started to walk away. A look of determination in her eyes as her mind plans away. The wide eye imp very while holding the chocolate. I guess she wants to eat this back home.

"You didn't pay the bill!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Moxxie/Error x Blitzo Part 2 Mentions of Blitz x Stolas, possibly others.
((Note: Still like a canon Moxxie with Error traits hidden. Might look back into that in another part because Magic. A lot is going on.))