Bundle Madness Drabble Part 6

Here you go everyone and enjoy!

A lot of these will be short. It'll just be short and focus like a random scenery with the request.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

((Request by Artemis97080 Request: Make Maria find him but not as an imp but an avian Dämon?))

The young avian muttered to themselves.

This was so unfair.

Where are his rights under this house?

Can he start a riot?

Does he want to start a riot, which feels like a lot of work?

A little whine like chirp. Not from the bath but the touching alone. Iyes, they are in a bathtub being scrubbed head to toe.

"Moxxie." Maria sighs as she shook her head. Stop as she pulls her hands to let them have a breather. The window opens for air.

Maria couldn't believe after three years had passed this is what she would be doing. Of course, motherhood is filled with many, many surprises. She wonders if she got the luck of the draw with her situation. Not that she would never trade it in. Her little boy may be an avian but wow. Might as well label them as an imp. A wrath imp no less how animalistic they can be.

She finds it cute along with pride.

Now if only her child learns to listen. But nope had to go by that skunk. After many, many warnings.

Goes back to cleaning them up. Feathers floating in the water and tomatoes stew. "What did we learn today?"

"Skunks are allies with rats."

Shook her head while trying not to smile.

Guess that's all she is going to get for today.

((Request by: Dopadinho Request: What if Moxxie/Error was found by Millie's parents?))

Joe was just showing Hunter around to one of their fence posts. It got damaged after that small helltornado. Good time to show him what to do in this situation.

Of course, encountering another child wasn't on the list. Quite a small fry but look like they got a bit hurt. For now, can leave the fencing as it wasn't too bad.

"Okay we're going to get the little one. Make sure there are no serious injuries and such. Then we will drop them off at the orphanage.

"You sure Pa?"

"Look my boy the little runt lucky to make it this far. We have your little sister to think about. Your Ma pregnant- "

"Wait again?"

"-And we have the farm." Not like him trying to mean. Okay it did sound rough. Yet, they can't take in another one.

"Pa they just hissed at us?"

"I don't see a raHOLY SATAN!" Joe being tackled by the biting, vicious impling. Hunter stood back wide eye.

A few minutes later.