Can You Feel the Love Tonight~ Or Pain? Cringe? Part 4

Part 4 everyone!

Away we go! Enjoy everyone.

Summary: One shots of Moxxie/Error with the characters in a romantic feelings way? (No need to be canon)

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/Text

Voices/Text/Flashback

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Moxxie/Error x Fizzarolli

(Note: In this timeline Fizz, Blitz, and BW are working with another circus now. Blame Casho. They are a bit older just like the show. So, will be a first Moxxie meets them.))

Everyone in the fashion class, even if it's a small one, can all agree on this.

This field trip to the circus sucks! Why? Oh, because their teacher told them their project had to be a circus inspiration theme. So, what better way than to go one the circus? But they had to pay for their own tickets.

No, they couldn't go to Luu Luu World as it wasn't a circus. They had to go to one of the legit ones either here in Pride. Or Greed. Rather deal with it here in Pride since the tickets in Greed are rip-offs. Yet, many still go there. All them went the moment the circus opened up.

All the classmates spread around to get inspiration, ideas or goof off a bit at a few of the games.

Moxxie look around, a bit lost in what to do.

The only carnival they ever gone to was the one in Wrath. Yet, those were different compared to all this. Can't even recall a time as Error if they went to circus. Sure, met clowns, in many ways. Along with what they saw on TV. Right now feel a little out of place.

Stupid teacher.

Look at the tents around, a few concessions stands with food, drinks and some games around and even a gift shop. Just go in, watch and get some ideas. Took a few steps but then stopped. Turn their head to the side. Tilt it.

That could work.

"That right folks! See you next time!" Fizzarolli smiled big at the audience. He jumps off the big bouncy ball and back flips away.

Today, it went alright he supposed.

Okay they had an audience so can't complain. There seem to be a with notebooks along with took a lot of pictures. Rude asses even left halfway! Sure, already paid for the tickets. But enjoy the work.

"Wow must have bored them."

"Ha Ha." Fizzarolli flipped his friend off. Only to receive a snicker from him.

Blitzo only works part time at the circus. The other time they're lucky to get some kind of answer out the imp what he has been doing for extra money. Only told him it's a surprise and will grow big one day. Whatever keeps him happy?

"So, what you going to do?"

"A bit of stretching and just relax till another show starts." All he can do.

"Boring." Blitzo yawns. "If you need me, I'll be at the stables."

"Wouldn't go over there right now. One the horses just put the trainer in the ER."