Bundle Madness Drabble Part 34

Hi everyone!

Here a small one but hope you all enjoy!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, sexual interaction and themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

((Request by gaialoveuniverse Request: error wakes up as Lucifer before Charlie call gains Lucifer is memories and goes to help Lucifer is cute when he's angry. please make it into a story I want to see what would happen. I came up with this idea, but I can't seem to actually see what would happen.))

"-Well, I'm running a hotel to rehabilitate sinners. Maybe you saw our commercial."

"I missed it."

"Oh. Um. Okay, okay. Listen Dad I've got kind of a big ask"

"Which is?"

"I need to speak to Heaven. Whoever in charge up there above Adam. Above anybody. I need to go to the top!"

"No."

Charlie groans, "Look dad I don't ask you for much. I never have-"

"Don't start with the never have I line with me."

Blink a bit from the tone and shook her head, "Fine never had in a while now. At least something this big. This is really big. Really important to me. It's the most important thing I have ever done and I need you. I need your help."

"Um Charlie. I don't think it'-"

"Please! Just come see what I'm trying to do. You'll see why it's a really good idea and Heaven is bound to agree if I give them the chance to talk to them. Please dad."

A deep sigh, "Okay. I'll come over in an hour and look at it. I'll be there and listen."

Close the phone as they sit in complete silence.

What the fuck am I supposed to do? Error sitting on the floor. A body that is not his own. Surrounded by so many ducks. Why are there so many ducks? Why did they answer that call? Why is he still in this room the past week?

A week.

So, much happened in a week but felt a lifetime. The jump to get away from it all. A peaceful silence. Now in some other world in a depressed fallen duck man body with too many issues. Complex.

The first thing they did was get out of this blasted white jacket. Anything just pure white. Why is there so much white mixed with red? Even that was triggering. Along with taking that ring off but put it in a secure place.

What? They aren't going to play around in some marriage that ended long ago. It's not their marriage. Memories or not. Really felt nothing for this Lilith being. Or many in general but that was all of Error on emotions with a bit of own Lucifer.

Charlie, it was a complicated subject looking into those memories and the portraits of a family. The connection Lucifer felt for his kid it. There was love no denying that. Would kill for this kid. But for Error there wasn't love, at least the love of a parent. Closes thing they could probably work around this is to at least listen, protect to a degree.