Bundle Madness Drabble Part 4

Hello everyone!

This one of the request bundles are continuations of certain few that were asked or I just pick that I was able to keep it going.

Enjoy!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

((This one if Moxxie/Error stayed around to make sure Verosika was okay. Ending up becoming friends. Part 2))

"Flamingo you're really annoying me."

"I'm just trying to help you out. Get your skinny ass to mingle around."

"Again. I don't do parties."

"You want to know how many would kill to go to a party like this." Verosika ignored the flat look on their imp friend face. "Plus, I like you. Vortex coming along too since his girl hosting it here."

"How shocking. I'm like." Goes back to sewing a puppet. Nothing against Vortex, who has been bodyguard for Verosika a year now. The guy is calm and cool. They weren't too surprised to learn they had a girlfriend. Still, doesn't mind being around them when Verosika introduces the pair.

Now Moxxie and Verosika as a friend is different matter. The two know each other longer.

Three years you could say these two have been friends. Quite shocking for both of them. The pair are quite different. A friendship nobody would expect to work. Moxxie doesn't call it a friendship. Unexpected companionship. Even if there were moments you could say it was friendship. But they never were one to blurt out words like that. Verosika would get snappy back when they use terms like that at the beginning. Until she started to realize, later on, socially they are just like this. How they just don't accept friendships in a snap. The imp wasn't cruel to her. Blunt yes. Don't think before they speak sometimes. It is never cruel to her. She knows what cruelty is. Plus, in way she gets it too. She doesn't make friends easily. It gets harder now for those who just keep you around because of popularity. Or gain anything from her.

Which they never asked.

Moxxie just views friendship differently. As the time passed. It takes them awhile to just accept someone as a friend. Not counting his Madre and current boss. Medea doesn't count either!

Others.

They didn't want to think too much about it. Even if there is that pinch of pain that hits different. Or when they felt this tense loneliness.

"When you're less of an ass but still like even as an ass."

"Literal or physical."

Verosika took a sip of her drink. "Exactly."

Shook their head as they go back to sewing.

"For an order?"

"Yes."

Verosika kind of found out a whole new thing about Flaw. Quite frankly she was darn impressed how well they were doing online. Along with following. Even recognize a few materials. She made a comment about doing collab reveal. In a joking matter like she done with their music skills. That look Moxxie sent her was chilling look. Distrust.