Bundle Madness Drabble Part 35

Hi everyone!

Here another group!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, sexual interaction and themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

((Request by MyFirstWordWasPor  Request: Maybe Error as Valentino? He just a big mole, who want live a normal life. And make horror films.
Note: I have no idea what I'm doing. Enjoy!))

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The succubus screams as the killer in a hockey mask trap her against the wall. A chainsaw that was trust in their stomach. She gutted, cried out as she tried to push them off even as her stomach split. Guts, blood pouring out. It was no use at all. Lower her head down as there not much fight left in her.

"Cut!"

"What?"

"Cut now!"

The succubus and killer actress both look over. Sees the taller moth come by with an irritated look. Not at themselves but at the 'guts, blood' on the ground. Both of them see it and groan as well.

"Where the prop crew?" The moth looks at one staff member. A pair of wings on his back. Wrap around their next is a blue scarf that many pick up over time as his signature look. Same with shaded glasses. Got out from his seat and the purple skin sinner was very, very tall. Which doesn't help many if he starts to look down at others with a serious look.

"Getting stuff ready for the next scene."

"Well get the one who was working on her split stomach prop."

"Yes, Valentino!"

Valentino shook his head. Look at the two as the actress looks annoyed. The killer took the hockey mask off to see was a sinner woman with aquatic like features.

"Do I have to do this scene again? It was bitch getting that on before." The succubus groans as she took the towel her helper gave her.

"Might have too." Hears her groan.

"Got clean junk off too." Lift the very real looking chainsaw with 'blood' and some 'gut' pieces.

"Ys, yes, will make sure of it." Look around the set. "Everyone takes 30. Will do the next scene and come back to this tomorrow. Get that blasted crew over here now!"

5 minutes later.

"IM SORRY BOSS!" The prop guy cried as he looked up at the moth. He shaken up at the shaded glasses down at him. "DON'T DO THIS TO ME!"

"I will have too because you can't follow one simple request."

Eyes clenched shut.

SLAM!

Cries seeing presentation on the screen of the difference between a hellborn and sinner blood. Slide show time!

"Hellborns have black blood! We made it clear she was a succubus. Even a two second screen time on her profile page showing her one. Do you know any succubus that have red blood? I don't! I'm not going to hear a blasted critique rant about a wrong color." One pair of arms crossed. One hand points at the slide. The other smacked the table.