A Tailor and Owl Part 2 Redo

Hi everyone!

Excited? Here is another one.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, sexual interaction and themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Mox."

"Yes, Madre."

"Got a few minutes."

Moxxie stop sewing and glanced at Maria. Her face neutral but a look in her eyes shows calmness but it was going to be a serious talk. "Sure."

Come into the bedroom and sit down on the bed. "It's about this wedding."

"You don't want me to go."

She sighs it was talk they had before. Couldn't see the invitation as it was eaten by a sheep. "Yes, for many reasons. I get it you want to do this for Stolas. You two are friends. But I do think you need to start thinking about yourself too. Since you gotten to be a bit closer. See this side of Stolas life."

"But I am?"

"I do believe that Mox. But I think you need to open it a bit further about your position here. How long are you going to let this keep going? Sooner or later. Someone is going to investigate 'Puppet' Dig deeper into this background. And what if word gets out, you're an imp." This was getting very serious. In fact, her worries getting haywire after the few sits down Moxxie told her how these Goetia would get nasty. Moxxie doesn't see it but she can.

"I can take care of it. Besides they're not going to be interested in the 'low class commoner with no background'."

One of the nicest insults they got. Not in their face but the whispers around they heard after someone asked about the background. Well, there wasn't any kind of background. At least the kind the Goetias don't like Only told them they have no position of any sorts. Which they found out kind a look down on if you're an avian hellborn.

Now there are other kinds of Goetias in the family. You just typically see them as Avians. Either because they are born like one or is one of their many forms from shapeshifting.

But the many avian you typically see in Hell if they are hellborn got to be top rank, a good job position and some kind of influences. Unless you're a sinner but that a whole situation in general.

But Puppet was nobody in their eyes.

Moxxie was fine with that. There was nobody special as themselves. That was probably one of the few saving graces. Nobody doesn't want to be around an avian that is a nobody. Besides, getting their pride knocks down a head or two when they find out the imaginary friend alive.

The other reason. At the end of the day. There is not going to let this or anyone find out for Maria safety. Made very sure nothing will ever point arrows in her direction. Actually, in fact gone as far to never make sure nobody they know personally at home in their ring.

What? They got close to many over the years. Sue them.

"I'm just worried you getting. You been extra irritated every time you come back. Even your bosses are asking me what is going on. If you're getting in a bad crowd. Or if we are fighting."