The Tailor and the Owl Part 5

Hello everyone!

The five is here!

Summary: If Moxxie/Error met Stolas a few years earlier before he got married. Would things be different? Would things be the same? What could happen!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past, dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, under-age flirting, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie/Puppet speaking

Flashback/Text/

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What is this?"

"I'm reading while babysitting the egg."

"What?!"

"I guess she didn't announced the news yet? Hmm what it been a week now the last time she came back here." Puppet tap their chin. Sat on the floor with the egg in the incubator. Just reading a book like it was all normal.

The past week been busy to say the least. Moxxie going back and forth to help Stolas with the egg. There has been a very rough calls like with work. Plus, with them bringing the mirror this time to carry around. There were rash moment they had to get Stolas to calm down. To not keep checking the egg all the time. Got a bit protective as well if one the servants got to close. Those moments Moxxie let Stolas be but stay close till the owl passed out.

Then a very long talk with Madre when the Doc rattled on them with the egg question. Got her to relax after they told them why. Small relief along with Stolas part as she would gladly, help and answer any question. She did help Susie raise Striker when they were a baby. But the avian part will check out the books. When the egg hatch Stolas will find a way to make sure she sees the little one.

Right Moxxie kept it a secret they know the true gender. Want to keep it a surprise for Stolas. Yet, already to start sewing a blanket for the little frogmouth. A gift so to speak.

"Why didn't anyone tell me this?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes!"

"Stolas has been trying to get you for a week. Even went by to your place, and that building you all meet up to do meetings. So, what your excuse?"

Andrealphus open and closed his beak. Try to make an excuse but he got nothing. Quite frankly, on his part, he was purposely ignoring Stolas calls. Just was oh so busy. In reality was in Envy at a beach resort. He did talk to his sister at that week and she mention being in Greed. She was going to be there for a while to de-stress herself. She not once mention she had an egg! No, matter he'll complain to her later not telling him. "Well why the servants aren't taking care the egg. It was their job at the beginning when she laid the egg."

"One their sick. Two they had no idea just like Stolas what to do. "

"Well, our servants back home knew what to do."

"And what? The ones here didn't know what to do. Were they supposed to be given a class or something?

The avian was silent. As they think a bit. Then they began to twitch slightly. "Excuse me. I have a call to make."

Puppet not bothering to lift their head up as they read. Andrealphus leaves the living room.

"HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL ME AN EGG HAS ARRIVE? EVEN WHEN I MET YOU I TALK TOO YOU! NOW GET YOUR TAIL FEATHER ASS HERE AT ONCE! Love you Sis and bring back good wine!"